AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Hard to take anything that comes out of this dudes mouth when he can't even remember the name of his 8-9 kids. Now I hope that we blow out these guys,it's ridiculous the amount of %%%! that they talk even after being annihilated a few weeks ago. I didn't see him shutting down any of our receivers during that game,matter of fact,I never saw this dude shut anyone down this year.I'll go nuts if they win and somehow make the Super Bowl. Imagine 2 weeks of these dudes running their mouths non stop 
sick.gif

what i find funny is that Rex and his team thinks they can just dish out all of this talk, but when brady points to the sidelines when the Pats score, they get all butt hurt about it

what i find funny is that Rex and his team thinks they can just dish out all of this talk, but when brady points to the sidelines when the Pats score, they get all butt hurt about it

Cro' needs to teach Brady how to dougie.
This could just be organic and I could completely be reading into this, but I have to think that this is just what I was talking about yesterday.  Rex is working on a plan to bait Brady to throw to Cromartie.  We’ll know today when we see what Cro says to the press, and maybe not even then.  Even if Cromartie apologizes, those words will be burned into Brady’s brain for Sunday.

We know Revis won’t need much help, so give Brady a reason to throw away from him, and then roll the safety over the top to Cromartie on every play, since Brady’s pride is going to push him to look that way.

If Brady has weaknesses, it might be his over-competitiveness, it might be his pride.  But ONLY if Rex can do some defensive Aikido to use Brady’s momentum to the Jets’ advantage.  If Rex pulls this off …

- http://www.thejetsblog.com/2011/01/12/opinion-cromartie-said-what-we-already-think/#more-35438

Interesting...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Hard to take anything that comes out of this dudes mouth when he can't even remember the name of his 8-9 kids. 

Oh look, its one of those guys that believes everything he sees on tv.
I have some magical beans for sale if youre interested bro.

Hard to take anything that comes out of this dudes mouth when he can't even remember the name of his 8-9 kids. 

Cro' needs to teach Brady how to dougie.
This could just be organic and I could completely be reading into this, but I have to think that this is just what I was talking about yesterday.  Rex is working on a plan to bait Brady to throw to Cromartie.  We’ll know today when we see what Cro says to the press, and maybe not even then.  Even if Cromartie apologizes, those words will be burned into Brady’s brain for Sunday.

We know Revis won’t need much help, so give Brady a reason to throw away from him, and then roll the safety over the top to Cromartie on every play, since Brady’s pride is going to push him to look that way.

If Brady has weaknesses, it might be his over-competitiveness, it might be his pride.  But ONLY if Rex can do some defensive Aikido to use Brady’s momentum to the Jets’ advantage.  If Rex pulls this off …

- http://www.thejetsblog.com/2011/01/12/opinion-cromartie-said-what-we-already-think/#more-35438

Interesting...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

I'm sorry but why would someone fake that? Why would he personally try to make himself look bad on TV? I don't get that. Bottom line is that this dude really shouldn't be talking ++%# right before a do or die playoff game.

I'm sorry but why would someone fake that? Why would he personally try to make himself look bad on TV? I don't get that. Bottom line is that this dude really shouldn't be talking ++%# right before a do or die playoff game.

last time i checked brady's got a kid from another chick that he bounced on while pregnant.

lets just keep it football here ......

last time i checked brady's got a kid from another chick that he bounced on while pregnant.

lets just keep it football here ......

Ummmm, the Jets have been rolling the safety away from Revis's side for like 2 years now. Their scheme is built for Revis to take away 1 WR and allow coverage to shift to the other side 

Ummmm, the Jets have been rolling the safety away from Revis's side for like 2 years now. Their scheme is built for Revis to take away 1 WR and allow coverage to shift to the other side 

Reminds me of when Anthony smith(#27) guaranteed a win against us and Brady showed him up on a play that was probably specifically designed for him
laugh.gif

At around 2:04
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Reminds me of when Anthony smith(#27) guaranteed a win against us and Brady showed him up on a play that was probably specifically designed for him
laugh.gif

At around 2:04
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TV ratings bro, the editing on these types of "reality shows" is ridiculous. Think about it.
Regardless though, there was no need to bring up his kids in sports talk.
Pats have been doing this for years though.
They like to take their shots too, but they never go all out with it. They say just enough that they could retract them when questioned by the media.

Gimme a loud mouth over that female behavior any day.

TV ratings bro, the editing on these types of "reality shows" is ridiculous. Think about it.
They like to take their shots too, but they never go all out with it. They say just enough that they could retract them when questioned by the media.

The Pats don't go out to the media and go take shots at other team,if they did that Belichick would punish them for creating a distraction.It's not their style and what female behavior are you talking about?

The Pats don't go out to the media and go take shots at other team,if they did that Belichick would punish them for creating a distraction.It's not their style and what female behavior are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom