AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

I am hoping the Pats drop 50 on these bums. Rex Ryan needs to have his fat !+! humbled.
And the Pats as an organization don't? 
eyes.gif

Gon be a low scorin close game and I'm hopin the Jets come out on top. Get green, go Jets!

indifferent.gif
Nope.

Have you ever seen anyone on the team ever run their mouths?

the hell is dude talking bout?
laugh.gif

I am hoping the Pats drop 50 on these bums. Rex Ryan needs to have his fat !+! humbled.
eyes.gif

Gon be a low scorin close game and I'm hopin the Jets come out on top. Get green, go Jets!

indifferent.gif
Nope.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
Nope.

laugh.gif

Obviously he is a clueless Jets fan.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
Nope.

laugh.gif

Obviously he is a clueless Jets fan.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

What happen the last time the Pats were a huge favorite playing an NY team in the playoffs? 
laugh.gif
  Don't get to confident. #Imjustsaying
oh my god..... i'm sooooooooo worried about sunday cuz of something that happened 3 years ago.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

What happen the last time the Pats were a huge favorite playing an NY team in the playoffs? 
laugh.gif
  Don't get to confident. #Imjustsaying
oh my god..... i'm sooooooooo worried about sunday cuz of something that happened 3 years ago.

laugh.gif

If the Steelers win, I would prefer to see the Jets, but I just don't know if that is going to happen (a Steeler win or seeing the Jets)

laugh.gif

If the Steelers win, I would prefer to see the Jets, but I just don't know if that is going to happen (a Steeler win or seeing the Jets)

it's on and poppin now
laugh.gif

Jets' Antonio Cromartie tells Daily News he hates Tom Brady, calls Patriots QB an '!#*----'

Now, it's really personal.

Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie, taking the baton from Rex Ryan, who criticized Tom Brady's post-touchdown "antics" earlier this week, ripped into the Patriots quarterback in a profanity-laced rant Tuesday, calling him an "!#*----," and claiming he hates him.

Ryan set the tone by saying it was just "Brady being Brady," referring to his finger-pointing to the Jets sideline after his touchdown pass gave the Patriots a 38-3 lead on the first play of the fourth quarter on Dec. 6 in Foxborough on the way to New England's 45-3 humiliation of the Jets in their first-place showdown.

Cromartie, in his first year with the Jets after four years with the Chargers, backed up Ryan Tuesday when he was asked by the Daily News if he's ever seen Brady pointing after the Patriots score.

"We see that a lot. He does it a lot," Cromartie said. "That's the kind of guy he is. We really don't give a damn, to tell you the truth."

Okay, what kind of guy is Brady?

"An !#*----.

"---- him."

In Brady's 11 years in the NFL, this is the first time anybody has so openly criticized his on-field behavior. He is expected to win the MVP award this season after throwing 36 TD passes, just four INTs and leading the Patriots to a league-best 14-2 record. He is one of the faces of the NFL and a future Hall of Famer.

Cromartie just raised the stakes even higher for the Jets in their divisional round playoff game Sunday in Foxborough. With Ryan first taking on Brady on Monday and then Cromartie taking it off the charts, the Jets surely run the risk of raising the QB's already stated hatred of the Jets to a world-record level.

Brady will not likely respond to Cromartie. That is not his style. He will just try to burn him for four touchdowns on Sunday. Just as Bill Belichick will not be drawn into Ryan's declaration that this game is him vs. Belichick.

But Belichick and Brady hate the Jets so much that the Pats QB played the whole way in the 45-3 game. Why does Cromartie feel this way about Brady?

"That's what I think about him. I don't really give a damn about him," he said. "I don't have to play against him. I play against the receivers."

Well, Brady is the one throwing to those receivers. "Yeah, but if I beat the s--- out of his receivers, he can't throw the ball," Cromartie said.

Cromartie says Brady's antics are evident when the Jets watch the film of their games against the Patriots. "He's doing the pointing at our defensive line and stuff like that," Cromartie said. "That's the kind of a guy he is. He's a competitor, he loves what he's doing. He's going to compete. When you're competing, you are not worrying about anything else, about what anybody else is doing. You're just worried about what you have to do."

Has Brady ever tried to show up Cromartie during a game?

"Oh no," he said. "He knows better."

Cromartie said, however, he doesn't find what Brady does on the field offensive.

"Nope. He's playing football," he said. "If you're an a------, you're an a------."

One of the reasons Cromartie was happy to be traded to the Jets was so he could play against Brady and the Patriots twice a year. "Going against a future Hall of Fame quarterback two times a year, now getting a third shot at him, is something I take pride in and definitely want to do. It definitely did apply to one of my reasons being traded here," he said.

Cromartie was a rookie on the 2006 Chargers team that blew a 21-13 lead with 8:35 to go in the divisional round to the Patriots in San Diego and lost 24-21. After the game, the Chargers were upset when the Patriots were dancing on their field to celebrate. They felt disrespected.

"I hate them," Cromartie said. "I don't care. I hate them."

Brady or the Patriots?

"Both," he said.

"Everything is personal with me and the Patriots and what they did to us," Cromartie said. "So, I really don't care. I don't have too much to say about them. I'm just ready to play ball on Sunday."

After that game, LaDainian Tomlinson, now Cromartie's teammate with the Jets, got into some pushing and shoving with the Patriots. "I was very upset," L.T. said back then. "They showed no class at all, absolutely no class, and maybe it comes from their head coach."

L.T. smoothed things over with Belichick a few weeks later at the Pro Bowl.

Cromartie said he's never told Brady how he feels about him. "I let my play speak for itself," he said. "I don't need to boast, do all the pointing and doing all that stuff. I let my play speak for itself. At the end of the day, if he respects me or not, I'm going to get it some kind of way."

Cromartie was given a lecture by Ryan on the sideline Saturday night in Indianapolis after being responsible for Pierre Garcon's 57-yard touchdown. But he made up for it with a 47-yard kickoff return to the Jets' 46-yard line following Adam Vinatieri's field goal that gave the Colts a 16-14 lead with 53 seconds left. Cromartie's return created a short field for the Jets, which they cashed in with Nick Folk's 32-yard game-winning field goal on the final play of the game.

That sends the Jets to Foxborough, where Cromartie's trashing of Brady could come back to haunt him.

gay_tom_brady2.jpg

can't tell you how hype i am for this game, gonna be sweet, it's my bday sunday also ( big 35 ) so it'll be xtra sweet to win this one . and yes the good luck ****** jets helmet will be on all day
laugh.gif

it's on and poppin now
laugh.gif

Jets' Antonio Cromartie tells Daily News he hates Tom Brady, calls Patriots QB an '!#*----'

Now, it's really personal.

Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie, taking the baton from Rex Ryan, who criticized Tom Brady's post-touchdown "antics" earlier this week, ripped into the Patriots quarterback in a profanity-laced rant Tuesday, calling him an "!#*----," and claiming he hates him.

Ryan set the tone by saying it was just "Brady being Brady," referring to his finger-pointing to the Jets sideline after his touchdown pass gave the Patriots a 38-3 lead on the first play of the fourth quarter on Dec. 6 in Foxborough on the way to New England's 45-3 humiliation of the Jets in their first-place showdown.

Cromartie, in his first year with the Jets after four years with the Chargers, backed up Ryan Tuesday when he was asked by the Daily News if he's ever seen Brady pointing after the Patriots score.

"We see that a lot. He does it a lot," Cromartie said. "That's the kind of guy he is. We really don't give a damn, to tell you the truth."

Okay, what kind of guy is Brady?

"An !#*----.

"---- him."

In Brady's 11 years in the NFL, this is the first time anybody has so openly criticized his on-field behavior. He is expected to win the MVP award this season after throwing 36 TD passes, just four INTs and leading the Patriots to a league-best 14-2 record. He is one of the faces of the NFL and a future Hall of Famer.

Cromartie just raised the stakes even higher for the Jets in their divisional round playoff game Sunday in Foxborough. With Ryan first taking on Brady on Monday and then Cromartie taking it off the charts, the Jets surely run the risk of raising the QB's already stated hatred of the Jets to a world-record level.

Brady will not likely respond to Cromartie. That is not his style. He will just try to burn him for four touchdowns on Sunday. Just as Bill Belichick will not be drawn into Ryan's declaration that this game is him vs. Belichick.

But Belichick and Brady hate the Jets so much that the Pats QB played the whole way in the 45-3 game. Why does Cromartie feel this way about Brady?

"That's what I think about him. I don't really give a damn about him," he said. "I don't have to play against him. I play against the receivers."

Well, Brady is the one throwing to those receivers. "Yeah, but if I beat the s--- out of his receivers, he can't throw the ball," Cromartie said.

Cromartie says Brady's antics are evident when the Jets watch the film of their games against the Patriots. "He's doing the pointing at our defensive line and stuff like that," Cromartie said. "That's the kind of a guy he is. He's a competitor, he loves what he's doing. He's going to compete. When you're competing, you are not worrying about anything else, about what anybody else is doing. You're just worried about what you have to do."

Has Brady ever tried to show up Cromartie during a game?

"Oh no," he said. "He knows better."

Cromartie said, however, he doesn't find what Brady does on the field offensive.

"Nope. He's playing football," he said. "If you're an a------, you're an a------."

One of the reasons Cromartie was happy to be traded to the Jets was so he could play against Brady and the Patriots twice a year. "Going against a future Hall of Fame quarterback two times a year, now getting a third shot at him, is something I take pride in and definitely want to do. It definitely did apply to one of my reasons being traded here," he said.

Cromartie was a rookie on the 2006 Chargers team that blew a 21-13 lead with 8:35 to go in the divisional round to the Patriots in San Diego and lost 24-21. After the game, the Chargers were upset when the Patriots were dancing on their field to celebrate. They felt disrespected.

"I hate them," Cromartie said. "I don't care. I hate them."

Brady or the Patriots?

"Both," he said.

"Everything is personal with me and the Patriots and what they did to us," Cromartie said. "So, I really don't care. I don't have too much to say about them. I'm just ready to play ball on Sunday."

After that game, LaDainian Tomlinson, now Cromartie's teammate with the Jets, got into some pushing and shoving with the Patriots. "I was very upset," L.T. said back then. "They showed no class at all, absolutely no class, and maybe it comes from their head coach."

L.T. smoothed things over with Belichick a few weeks later at the Pro Bowl.

Cromartie said he's never told Brady how he feels about him. "I let my play speak for itself," he said. "I don't need to boast, do all the pointing and doing all that stuff. I let my play speak for itself. At the end of the day, if he respects me or not, I'm going to get it some kind of way."

Cromartie was given a lecture by Ryan on the sideline Saturday night in Indianapolis after being responsible for Pierre Garcon's 57-yard touchdown. But he made up for it with a 47-yard kickoff return to the Jets' 46-yard line following Adam Vinatieri's field goal that gave the Colts a 16-14 lead with 53 seconds left. Cromartie's return created a short field for the Jets, which they cashed in with Nick Folk's 32-yard game-winning field goal on the final play of the game.

That sends the Jets to Foxborough, where Cromartie's trashing of Brady could come back to haunt him.

gay_tom_brady2.jpg

can't tell you how hype i am for this game, gonna be sweet, it's my bday sunday also ( big 35 ) so it'll be xtra sweet to win this one . and yes the good luck ****** jets helmet will be on all day
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes still trying to talk @%$% to the Pats.

He sounds real mad,did Brady bang his Mom or girlfriend or something? Can't wait to see what Brady does to embarrass this clown.

30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes still trying to talk @%$% to the Pats.

He sounds real mad,did Brady bang his Mom or girlfriend or something? Can't wait to see what Brady does to embarrass this clown.

god i hope we back this talk up, losing after talking this much %**# is the worst. my cellphone rings off the hook, 200 text messages just sayin " lol ", i wont be able to handle that.

with that said, jets win 24-21 on another late fg
pimp.gif

god i hope we back this talk up, losing after talking this much %**# is the worst. my cellphone rings off the hook, 200 text messages just sayin " lol ", i wont be able to handle that.

with that said, jets win 24-21 on another late fg
pimp.gif

Hard to take anything that comes out of this dudes mouth when he can't even remember the name of his 8-9 kids. Now I hope that we blow out these guys,it's ridiculous the amount of %%%! that they talk even after being annihilated a few weeks ago. I didn't see him shutting down any of our receivers during that game,matter of fact,I never saw this dude shut anyone down this year.I'll go nuts if they win and somehow make the Super Bowl. Imagine 2 weeks of these dudes running their mouths non stop 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom