AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

t7z9dz.gif

laugh.gif
Need .gifs/pics of Rex in the endzone too
roll.gif

SB-Belichick-R.jpg

De-hooded!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Patriots got their $%@++ Whupped.

Ive never seen a softer performance by conference champions.

OLine got Manhandled.
WRs got Jammed teddy Riley style
DBs got Big Boy'd

Jets mashed these dudes.

this was as close a physical blow out as you'll ever see.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Patriots got their $%@++ Whupped.

Ive never seen a softer performance by conference champions.

OLine got Manhandled.
WRs got Jammed teddy Riley style
DBs got Big Boy'd

Jets mashed these dudes.

this was as close a physical blow out as you'll ever see.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Hope this (again) shows y'all smart dumb $@%*#* that no team is unbeatable. Should have learned that in '07.
frown.gif

go steelers
sick.gif
UGH
sick.gif
IDK man...I can't have either one winning the SB. I don't hate the Jets + Rex and his antics so I guess I'd be fine them reaching the SB (
sick.gif
)...also since lots of Jets fans = Yankees/Knicks fans too but I need whoever represents the NFC to win.

%*!*
laugh.gif
def not steelers for the SB. NFC for sure.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Hope this (again) shows y'all smart dumb $@%*#* that no team is unbeatable. Should have learned that in '07.
frown.gif

go steelers
sick.gif
UGH
sick.gif
IDK man...I can't have either one winning the SB. I don't hate the Jets + Rex and his antics so I guess I'd be fine them reaching the SB (
sick.gif
)...also since lots of Jets fans = Yankees/Knicks fans too but I need whoever represents the NFC to win.

%*!*
laugh.gif
def not steelers for the SB. NFC for sure.

pimp.gif

i must admit, i was impressed by the jets defensive plan. pats picked a bad day to make dumb mistakes. dropped passes. the INT. the messed up fake punt. all it takes is one of those kind of things to happen. messes up the momentum and anything can happen. one thing's for sure, the jets wanted this one more than the ravens wanted the one last night.

i must admit, i was impressed by the jets defensive plan. pats picked a bad day to make dumb mistakes. dropped passes. the INT. the messed up fake punt. all it takes is one of those kind of things to happen. messes up the momentum and anything can happen. one thing's for sure, the jets wanted this one more than the ravens wanted the one last night.

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Manning>Brady
If I don't remember correctly,didn't Manning lose to the same team about a week ago?
dont compare it. Manning aint even have his squad and the loss wasn't his fault. THIS loss was Brady's fault.
Everyone is always looking for someone to blame
eyes.gif
..from the coaching to the on the field %$++, it was total domination by the Jets. Just give them their due credit and shut up with all this Manning/Brady nonsense.

Could Brady have played better? Sure. So could have every one else on that team getting manhandled the way they did @ home...

Not that it plays into the final score but he should have had 3 TD's on a rough night if Crump doesn't drop that easy catch.

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Manning>Brady
If I don't remember correctly,didn't Manning lose to the same team about a week ago?
dont compare it. Manning aint even have his squad and the loss wasn't his fault. THIS loss was Brady's fault.
Everyone is always looking for someone to blame
eyes.gif
..from the coaching to the on the field %$++, it was total domination by the Jets. Just give them their due credit and shut up with all this Manning/Brady nonsense.

Could Brady have played better? Sure. So could have every one else on that team getting manhandled the way they did @ home...

Not that it plays into the final score but he should have had 3 TD's on a rough night if Crump doesn't drop that easy catch.

Back
Top Bottom