AFC Divisional Game: New York Jets @ New England Patriots (Sunday Jan 16,4:30 PM on CBS)

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Manning>Brady

If I don't remember correctly,didn't Manning lose to the same team about a week ago?
dont compare it. Manning aint even have his squad and the loss wasn't his fault. THIS loss was Brady's fault.

pimp.gif
its been a great weekend. Now all i need is the Bears to lose next week and Packers to win it all.
This loss will be put on Brady, but easily its on the Patriots Defense. 
All they needed was some pressure on Sanchez early. 

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Manning>Brady

If I don't remember correctly,didn't Manning lose to the same team about a week ago?
dont compare it. Manning aint even have his squad and the loss wasn't his fault. THIS loss was Brady's fault.

pimp.gif
its been a great weekend. Now all i need is the Bears to lose next week and Packers to win it all.
This loss will be put on Brady, but easily its on the Patriots Defense. 
All they needed was some pressure on Sanchez early. 

brady INT
crumpler dropped TD
branch dropped first down
chung fumbled snap
offensive line
defense only gets blame for letting the jets come right back and score after we finally got a TD...total momentum killer. other than that, they did fine considering the offense's issues

theres blame to go all around...

brady INT
crumpler dropped TD
branch dropped first down
chung fumbled snap
offensive line
defense only gets blame for letting the jets come right back and score after we finally got a TD...total momentum killer. other than that, they did fine considering the offense's issues

theres blame to go all around...

Back
Top Bottom