AFC Divisional Playoffs: Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers- Saturday 4:30PM EST

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

if Cam Cameron isn't fired after this game, I'm done with this team.

how many times will you run Ray Rice up the gut on first down to realize you're wasting a down? the Steelers won because they took shots down the field and made our DB's make the mistakes. Flacco had all the time in the world when the momentum was swinging our way, but Cam called the most +@!++#! conservative gameplan per usual, rendering our offense completely +@!++#! predictable and putting all the pressure on 3rd downs...same #%@%, different toilet.

we had the most talented and well balanced team in the league, but if you bow before your opponent and play defensively EVERY game, you're destined to fail.

unbelievable.

there were a lot of screens in the first half that were somewhat effective, but most of the time flacco would drop back, there'd be good coverage in the secondary so he would have no choice but to check it down. it seemed like everytime he dropped back to pass he'd have to dump it to the ray rice or someone else near the line of scrimmage. i dunno if that's so much on flacco, because he could have forced throws into the secondary, but he would risk throwing interceptions. william gay drives me absolutely nuts though! i swear when it's thrown his way, the receiver makes the catch at least 80% of the time.

laugh.gif

HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! $%$* ALL YA'LL   BUNCH OF +%#+ TALKERS

Back
Top Bottom