Affordable Prada "America's Cup"

I know originality went out the window a long time ago and nothing should be surprising anymore, but these surprised the hell out of me
laugh.gif
So for all those people looking for a cheap alternative to the America'sCup, here you go.....
xlfw03595005.jpg

xlfw03580005.jpg

waits for them to hit the South, Bammas, Kids, "Trapstars" will be ALL over these like the fake Prada cups.
smh.gif

Fila tryna make another hit shoe i see.
laugh.gif

^yes they are...I havn't ordered from them yet, I'm considering it. My aunt bought high top black patent leathers pradas for my uncle and they comewith everything; authentic tag, box everything. My aunt was skeptical and she contacted the site and they told ehr that they can sell these authentics at sucha discounted price because they are samples that they recieve from the brands.

yes they are...I havn't ordered from them yet, I'm considering it. My aunt bought high top black patent leathers pradas for my uncle and they come with everything; authentic tag, box everything. My aunt was skeptical and she contacted the site and they told ehr that they can sell these authentics at such a discounted price because they are samples that they recieve from the brands
*Sigh*

I've given up. Nobody really cares anymore... so why try. That site has some of the most high quality fakes you can find, just like places like shoesempireand all those places. They are still fake. Instead of buying a pair a month, just save up and buy one pair every two months... you'll feel better. Trustme. They'll be worht more to you, and you never have to have that bubble burst... like the time I told buddy on the block about his Mohammeds... Neon Greenand Red AJ IX's... Where they do that at? Tuh...

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

^yes they are...I havn't ordered from them yet, I'm considering it. My aunt bought high top black patent leathers pradas for my uncle and they come with everything; authentic tag, box everything. My aunt was skeptical and she contacted the site and they told ehr that they can sell these authentics at such a discounted price because they are samples that they recieve from the brands.
ALL them shoes on that site are fake
laugh.gif
Even fakes come with adust-bag, "Authenticity" card, and the bar-code card. Your "aunt" got shafted li'l buddy...Sorry

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

^yes they are...I havn't ordered from them yet, I'm considering it. My aunt bought high top black patent leathers pradas for my uncle and they come with everything; authentic tag, box everything. My aunt was skeptical and she contacted the site and they told ehr that they can sell these authentics at such a discounted price because they are samples that they recieve from the brands.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People really need to exercise more common sense in life. Did you REALLY think that if contacted, the people who work for/run that website were going to saythey were fake? Samples? In every size? Really?
laugh.gif

Prada shoes don't go on discount. I take that back--they do, but not for no $200 off the retail price.
roll.gif

There is a vary valuable life lesson that can be learned here: if it's too good to be true, it usually is fake.

actually in Italy they have some shoes that are defective in design which is why they sell it low...i guess in a way you can say they're fake but its stillfrom the same company for example: i'm pretty sure if you go to a 99 cents store or a mom and pops store, you see hanes or fruit of loom shirts that are ata lower price, some of them even have a tag on them that says "defective"...you wouldn't get that at a bigger chain store

that's the closest i can come to an example of pradas being sold lower price

they're not necessarily fake, just of lower quality from the same company so in a way they're kinda fake but not really
laugh.gif

i really dont see any reason to buy anything prada anymore the only thing they had going for them was the americas cups

i seen these in Philly last week at a finishline, I spat out my iced tea on the floor and was dying laughin'. i remember a few years ago FUBU did thesame...when will they learn???
smh.gif
cant they be sued for that?

Back
Top Bottom