Afraid of heights? Vol. I AM NOW!

I wouldn't do that job for millions, and they probably are barely getting paid.

I'd be scared someone was gonna saw down the tower.

eek.gif
you couldn't pay me enough.

I wouldn't do that job for millions, and they probably are barely getting paid.

I'd be scared someone was gonna saw down the tower.

FFFFFFF that man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude was talking about "Having to reattach the harness after every few feet is inconvenient and slows you down." You know what else will really get on your nerves? Falling 1700 feet to your death.

That's why I can't stand heights. Like, what if his shoe slips or he somehow gets a cramp in his hand and loses his grip? You're DEAD! I prefer to stay on the ground where if something goes wrong and you fall, you aren't guaranteed to die.

FFFFFFF that man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude was talking about "Having to reattach the harness after every few feet is inconvenient and slows you down." You know what else will really get on your nerves? Falling 1700 feet to your death.

That's why I can't stand heights. Like, what if his shoe slips or he somehow gets a cramp in his hand and loses his grip? You're DEAD! I prefer to stay on the ground where if something goes wrong and you fall, you aren't guaranteed to die.

That is crazy. Yall getting really emotional over this video though.

I was cracking up at how he climbs up. Hysterical climb
laugh.gif
That's the best they could offer
smh.gif

That is crazy. Yall getting really emotional over this video though.

I was cracking up at how he climbs up. Hysterical climb
laugh.gif
That's the best they could offer
smh.gif

yoooooooooooooooooo

my stomach was turning watching that %#$@!
sick.gif

where are these towers located at?

yoooooooooooooooooo

my stomach was turning watching that %#$@!
sick.gif

where are these towers located at?

HOLY %@!*. I wonder what their salary is like... No lie, I would actually love to try this (with proper harnesses and safety restraints).  The damn towers should at least be equipped with proper ladders/climbing steps. Looks dangerous as hell, dude was climbing on two dinky metal poles the size of my erect #+*% near the end of the vid (NH).   It'd be sweet if they get to parachute down
laugh.gif

HOLY %@!*. I wonder what their salary is like... No lie, I would actually love to try this (with proper harnesses and safety restraints).  The damn towers should at least be equipped with proper ladders/climbing steps. Looks dangerous as hell, dude was climbing on two dinky metal poles the size of my erect #+*% near the end of the vid (NH).   It'd be sweet if they get to parachute down
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom