Afraid of heights? Vol. I AM NOW!

laugh.gif
these people are A-holes, why wouldnt u use a rope? And lol @ the flimsy hook he uses to take a break, like it wouldn't slide off if he fell.

laugh.gif
these people are A-holes, why wouldnt u use a rope? And lol @ the flimsy hook he uses to take a break, like it wouldn't slide off if he fell.

Damn that’s some crazy +!@@ right there. I wonder what happens if they are at the top and it suddenly starts raining.

Speaking of heights, anyone remember/know where I can find the pics some one posted on here I think from last summer. They are of those guys that were chilling sitting/standing at the top of the Sears tower. I think they go around the world do stuff like this. I have been looking for them forever now.

Damn that’s some crazy +!@@ right there. I wonder what happens if they are at the top and it suddenly starts raining.

Speaking of heights, anyone remember/know where I can find the pics some one posted on here I think from last summer. They are of those guys that were chilling sitting/standing at the top of the Sears tower. I think they go around the world do stuff like this. I have been looking for them forever now.

if I had to do that job....

1. parachute
2. a safety net 200 feet off the ground in a 40 mile radius
3. 7 figures

no questions asked

if I had to do that job....

1. parachute
2. a safety net 200 feet off the ground in a 40 mile radius
3. 7 figures

no questions asked

Man F*** That!!!!

That N_ wasn't even holding on to anything but BOLTS and NAILS when he was getting closer to the top!!!! 1700 feet in the air and thats what you want me to work with?! Sorry Cant go

Man F*** That!!!!

That N_ wasn't even holding on to anything but BOLTS and NAILS when he was getting closer to the top!!!! 1700 feet in the air and thats what you want me to work with?! Sorry Cant go

Back
Top Bottom