"african american is the worst race in the world..dont blame the white man" vol boosie

In typical NT fashion it's apparent that most people in this thread are more concerned with the messenger than the message. Instead of getting defensive, lets put our personal biases aside and try discussing the issue itself.

Trying to remain as objective as possible here... Anton mentioned homicide rates, not violent crime.

There is undoubtedly a correlation between poverty and crime regardless of ethnicity. Still...As much as we may not like to admit it; mortality rates, particularly those due to homicide, in our black communities are alarmingly high compared to any other ethnicity. While there are certainly a number of factors at play, I regularly see people wanting to turn a blind eye to this fact instead of having an honest and open dialogue about this epidemic.
bruuuhhh...

I just posted 3 scholarly written articles that prove it is more economic status than anything else.

Middle class and upper class black people don't murder...

So to say it's a black problem is completely false.

There just happens to be more poor black people.

In typical NT fashion it's apparent that most people in this thread are more concerned with the messenger than the message. Instead of getting defensive, lets put our personal biases aside and try discussing the issue itself.

Trying to remain as objective as possible here... Anton mentioned homicide rates, not violent crime.

There is undoubtedly a correlation between poverty and crime regardless of ethnicity. Still...As much as we may not like to admit it; mortality rates, particularly those due to homicide, in our black communities are alarmingly high compared to any other ethnicity. While there are certainly a number of factors at play, I regularly see people wanting to turn a blind eye to this fact instead of having an honest and open dialogue about this epidemic.
bruuuhhh...

I just posted 3 scholarly written articles that prove imply it is more economic status than anything else.

Middle class and upper class black people don't are not likely to commit murder...

So to say it's a black problem is completely false utterly asinine.

bruuuhhh...

I just posted 3 scholarly written articles that prove it is more economic status than anything else.

Middle class and upper class black people don't murder...

So to say it's a black problem is completely false.

That's not true though. There aren't more poor black people . A greater percentage of the black community is poor, but statistically there are more poor white people in the US. This is even cited in one of the papers you posted and was used as a key factor in their re-evaluation and manipulation of statistics to support their thesis. Did you even bother to read them or did you just google "poverty/race effect on crime" and post the first links you saw fit ?

Last edited:
That's not true though. There aren't more poor black people . A greater percentage of the black community is poor, but statistically there are more poor white people in the US. This even cited in one of the papers you posted. Did you even bother to read them or did you just google "poverty/race effect on crime" and post the first links you saw fit ?

i meant from a percentage standpoint, there are more black people in regards to percentage of population.

The violent crime rate in highly disadvantaged Black areas was 22 per 1,000 residents, not much different from the 20 per 1,000 rate in similar white communities.

meaning that all things being equal from a socioeconomic standpoint... the murder rate is the same.

(from wikipedia)

total black population: 45M
poor % of blacks: 27.1
poor # of blacks: 12.4M

total white population: 223M
poor % of whites: 9
poor # of whites: 20m

(from uniform crime rates 2012) click here for article

# of black murders by black people: 2,412
# of white murders by white people: 2,614

so when you compare it to TOTAL population... yes, it may SEEM like its a MUCH higher rate...

black: 2.4K / 45M = .0053%
white: 2.6k / 223M = .0012%

which means from a TOTAL perspective... you're 4.5x as likely to be murdered if you're a black person.

but when you look at the POOR population..

black: 2.4k / 12.4M = .019%
white 2.6 / 20M = .013

which means from a POOR perspective... you're 1.4x as likely to be murdered if you're a black person...

THAT'S HOW STATS GET SKEWED... take into consideration that blacks get convicted at a substantially higher rate than whites, and that will bring the rate down even more.

this was quick and dirty math that comes REALLY close to the 20 out of 100k and 22 out of 100k that was in the article i quoted (22/20 = 1.1)

Last edited:

white 2.6 / 20M = .013

which means from a POOR perspective... you're 1.4x as likely to be murdered if you're a black person...

compared to the overall 450% increase its not as bad but a 40% difference is pretty substantial  

compared to the overall 450% increase its not as bad but a 40% difference is pretty substantial  
i agree...

but cross reference that with the fact that its BEEN STATISTICALLY PROVEN that black people get convicted at a much higher rate than whites for the exact same crime...

and (my hypothesis) i believe that the 40% difference is MUCH closer to the 10% difference and probably closer to 1 to 1 in the article i quoted...

again... mine was quick and dirty math...

That's not true though. There aren't more poor black people . A greater percentage of the black community is poor, but statistically there are more poor white people in the US. This even cited in one of the papers you posted. Did you even bother to read them or did you just google "poverty/race effect on crime" and post the first links you saw fit ?

i meant from a percentage standpoint, there are more black people in regards to percentage of population.

The violent crime rate in highly disadvantaged Black areas was 22 per 1,000 residents, not much different from the 20 per 1,000 rate in similar white communities.

meaning that all things being equal from a socioeconomic standpoint... the murder rate is the same.

(from wikipedia)

total black population: 45M
poor % of blacks: 27.1
poor # of blacks: 12.4M

total white population: 223M
poor % of whites: 9
poor # of whites: 20m

(from uniform crime rates 2012) click here for article

# of black murders by black people: 2,412
# of white murders by white people: 2,614

so when you compare it to TOTAL population... yes, it may SEEM like its a MUCH higher rate...

black: 2.4K / 45M = .0053%
white: 2.6k / 223M = .0012%

which means from a TOTAL perspective... you're 4.5x as likely to be murdered if you're a black person.

white 2.6 / 20M = .013

THAT'S HOW STATS GET SKEWED... take into consideration that blacks get convicted at a substantially higher rate than whites, and that will bring the rate down even more.

this was quick and dirty math that comes REALLY close to the 20 out of 100k and 22 out of 100k that was in the article i quoted (22/20 = 1.1)

When you compare the total population it IS a much higher rate.

Nobody in this thread has argued that poverty isn't the primary factor when it comes to homicide and violent crime. You just reinforced everything Anton initially said.

Nobody in this thread has argued that poverty isn't the primary factor when it comes to homicide and violent crime. You just reinforced everything Anton initially said.

you just said that it was a problem in the black community. how can you say that when i just broke the math down on how the disparity is NOWHERE near as close as people think.

not comparing poor to poor is like doing apples and oranges. why would you compare it to total pop when the total pop has SO many other factors in it? you cant just take a total # and divide it when there's other factors that have a greater impact on the #.

compare socioeconomic classes and you'll get very similar numbers.

if you want to argue why there are more poor black people from a % standpoint, then that's another convo.

but the narrative that's being pushed by the media that black people are just more violent than white people, and that we just kill more. to pretend that it's any other way is irresponsible.

why are there more black rappers? is it because black people are better rappers?

or because more black people pursue rap careers than white people

w/ kittyblood, i quoted the him in sequence. he changed his story. he began by saying its a black problem, then moonwalked into it being a poor problem.

Outta reps fontaine fontaine , but :nthat:

Dudes wanna agree that violence is a problem in impoverished areas and then when you show them a similar sample size between two groups suffering under the weight of poverty and the nearly identical homicide stats, they wanna fall back on total population. >D :rolleyes

I refuse to believe that anyone in here is dense enough to lack the ability to understand that murder is not an innate characteristic of black people. It is a problem associated with poverty, end of story.

:smh:

Last edited:

you just said that it was a problem in the black community. how can you say that when i just broke the math down on how the disparity is NOWHERE near as close as people think.

not comparing poor to poor is like doing apples and oranges. why would you compare it to total pop when the total pop has SO many other factors in it? you cant just take a total # and divide it when there's other factors that have a greater impact on the #.

compare socioeconomic classes and you'll get very similar numbers.

if you want to argue why there are more poor black people from a % standpoint, then that's another convo.

but the narrative that's being pushed by the media that black people are just more violent than white people, and that we just kill more. to pretend that it's any other way is irresponsible.

why are there more black rappers? is it because black people are better rappers?

or because more black people pursue rap careers than white people

w/ kittyblood, i quoted the him in sequence. he changed his story. he began by saying its a black problem, then moonwalked into it being a poor problem.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone I agree with, even if you're too caught up to see I agree with you.

You're not wrong and Antons not wrong. If you're unable see you two are essentially saying the same thing I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:
I'm not going to waste my time arguing with someone I agree with, even if you're too caught up to see I agree with you.

You're not wrong and Antons not wrong. If you're unable see you two are essentially saying the same thing I don't know what to tell you.
kitty blood is pressing that it's a BLACK problem, not a poor problem.

Thats the divide.

Only blacks have to self reflect...not other races.

how do you agree w/ me when i say its poverty and you say this:

when its not higher b/c inherent violence, or something that ONLY effects the entire black community... but because there are just a higher percentage of poor people...

if you want to argue WHY there are more poor black people and what to do about removing blacks from poverty, then that's a different story...

but its not a black problem... its a poor problem.

there just so HAPPENS to be more poor black people.

Yep, deny deny deny that's what the white devil wants them to do. As long as the element of self reflection is lacking in the black community they will continue to remain second class citizens.
so all black people have to self reflect for the rates of poor blacks and their murders...

so from your perspective...

the upper and middle class black people have to account for the acts of the poor...

but for whites...

the acts of their poor have nothing to do w/ white upper and middle class...

correct ?

how do you agree w/ me when i say its poverty and you say this:

when its not higher b/c inherent violence, or something that ONLY effects the entire black community... but because there are just a higher percentage of poor people...

if you want to argue WHY there are more poor black people and what to do about removing blacks from poverty, then that's a different story...

but its not a black problem... its a poor problem.

there just so HAPPENS to be more poor black people.

Did say black people were inherently violent ? no

Did I even imply that ? no

But you go ahead and keep reaching.

Outta reps fontaine fontaine , but :nthat:

Dudes wanna agree that violence is a problem in impoverished areas and then when you show them a similar sample size between two groups suffering under the weight of poverty and the nearly identical homicide stats, they wanna fall back on total population. >D :rolleyes

I refuse to believe that anyone in here is dense enough to lack the ability to understand that murder is not an innate characteristic of black people. It is a problem associated with poverty, end of story.

:smh:

Don't forget the difference in population density. Not sure if anybody's studied it, but I'm pretty confident that the population density in poor black areas is higher than that of poor white areas.

Lol I'm saying blacks have a higher rate of violence than other rave because of environmental and socioeconomic reasons. They should sit down and address this issue from within. No other race is plagued by violence in this country like black people. I'm not gonna give this speech to the Asian population. No matter how much you want to twist my words we are essentially saying the same thing. Blacks need to get their sh together and address their children being killed en masse

Institutionalized racism and poverty are the root causes of such behavior but ironically focusing on it had led to an environment of learned helplessness. Its like giving an obese person a motorized wheelchair

Yes other races do.

Middle and upper class black people are killed at the same rate as middle or upper class white people.

Its not a problem that's plaguing black community..

It's not a black problem.

It's a poor problem.

Last edited:
Just ignore him. Because at this point, there's no point responding to him.

What? How is this another topic, this is very relevant to what we've been arguing about for 3 pages. Many blacks are of lower socioeconomic class hence there's a higher rate of violence amongst blacks because like you said being poor is associated with violence.  That's deductive reasoning basedfraud.

This thing is not even trying anymore. Troll and camby gifs and short nonsensical sentences is all you got? You lost basedfraud
You know this and aren't providing anything that could possible fix the situation. Ya'll just keep going on and on for little to no reason at this point. Since we know that low socioeconomic status correlates to higher violence, what can be done to change that? Talk about that instead of trying to out argue each other.

White media lol. Thats hilarious. In case yall didnt know Jews own 98% of the media not regular ole Caucasians. Zionism is what were talking about here. If u dont know what Zionism is, Its def worth a google search. The media is trying to turn white and black folks against each other. And its apparantly working.

Last edited:
Funny, they all look white to me. 
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they're not. And race isn't determined by something as superficial as the color of your skin. I know Mexicans lighter skinned than my white ***. Does that make them white? I dont think so. Im assuming your black but to my white eyes the Jews dont look white(caucasion) at all. Nor do they have the same cultures. Watch Minister Farrakhan speak on Zionism. Farrakhan speaks the truth. "You know who rules over you by knowing who you cannot criticize." - Voltaire

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom