"african american is the worst race in the world..dont blame the white man" vol boosie

It's a poor problem there are more poor black people it's deductive reasoning lol

Slow ones smh no child left behind my butt
that's anther topic for another thread.

Troll access: denied
Hold up hold up.

Yall ****** just want to argue to argue now. I'm convinced.

We gonna pretend this is not about poor black ppl now? Like if you saying it's not a black problem but a poor problem and not address that there are a lot of poor black ppl then what's the point? :lol:

so all black people have to self reflect for the rates of poor blacks and their murders...

so from your perspective...

the upper and middle class black people have to account for the acts of the poor...

but for whites...

the acts of their poor have nothing to do w/ white upper and middle class...

correct ?

No one wants to answer Ricky's question? Interesting.....

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they're not. And race isn't determined by something as superficial as the color of your skin. I know Mexicans lighter skinned than my white ***. Does that make them white? I dont think so. Im assuming your black but to my white eyes the Jews dont look white(caucasion) at all. Nor do they have the same cultures. Watch Minister Farrakhan speak on Zionism. Farrakhan speaks the truth. "You know who rules over you by knowing who you cannot criticize." - Voltaire
?

so all black people have to self reflect for the rates of poor blacks and their murders...

so from your perspective...

the upper and middle class black people have to account for the acts of the poor...

but for whites...

the acts of their poor have nothing to do w/ white upper and middle class...

correct ?

No one wants to answer Ricky's question? Interesting.....
Nah white ppl ignore that issue altogether. They have to account for all the crazy white ppl committing mass murders cuz they're mentally off or just evil while disagreeing about gun control.

We all have our burdens.

Last edited:
Lol not even sure the point of having this type of dialog with non Melanated people. Literally in every country on earth people of darker skin are catching hell. Side note I always find it funny when Mexicans in America try to act like they are our allies to use us to get stregth in numbers for their movements while in Mexico and all over Latin America they treat the Blacks there just as bad as the "whites" in the US treat black Americans.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they're not. And race isn't determined by something as superficial as the color of your skin. I know Mexicans lighter skinned than my white ***. Does that make them white? I dont think so. Im assuming your black but to my white eyes the Jews dont look white(caucasion) at all. Nor do they have the same cultures. Watch Minister Farrakhan speak on Zionism. Farrakhan speaks the truth. "You know who rules over you by knowing who you cannot criticize." - Voltaire
Man, quit trying to play games with who's white and who's not...the Jews who own TV networks are white Jews, and play for the white team...every time it doesn't fit an SWS argument all of a sudden nobody's white anymore. See: ElliotRodger, Boston Bombers. lol @ throwing Farrakhan in there to try to validate the garbage you're saying.

Last edited:
Man, quit trying to play games with who's white and who's not...the Jews who own TV networks are white Jews, and play for the white team...every time it doesn't fit an SWS argument all of a sudden nobody's white anymore. See: ElliotRodger, Boston Bombers. lol @ throwing Farrakhan in there to try to validate the garbage you're saying.
Jews are on the white team?:lol: Thats a News flash to us white folks out here. We get smeared in the media as much as anybody. If we owned it why would we create such a bad image of ourselves through the media. They don't care for white gentiles no more than they care for an African American. White gentiles and jews have been at war with each other for over a thousand years. I'm white and I don't consider jews a part of my tribe. Most educated whites would agree. Jews are members of their own tribe. The Hebrew Tribe. By their own accord. And your right its not a game at all. It's very serious.

Last edited:
Jews are on the white team?:lol: Thats a News flash to us white folks out here. They don't care for white gentiles no more than they care for an African American. White gentiles and jews have been at war with each other for over a thousand years. I'm white and I don't consider jews a part of my tribe. Most educated whiteswhites would agree. Jews are members of their own tribe. By their own accord.

A person is smart

People are dumb loud and panicky

-Agent J

Thats a News flash to us white folks out here. We get smeared in the media as much as anybody. If we owned it why would we create such a bad image of ourselves through the media.
...what?  Are you from /pol/? I'm sorry bro but you're way out of touch with reality on that one.  Whites get a consistent pass in the media by virtue of them being omnipresent (whites outnumber other races in media depictions by a long shot) and by being absolved of wrongdoing.  Most of the faces on tv are white.  This alone is undeniable.  But beyond that, there is a clear double standard in the media when it comes to race.  For example When a white kid goes crazy and kills a gang of people, the media starts making a billion excuses for him (he was bullied!  he was a straight A student!  etc) but when a black kid like Mike Brown gets killed they start implying that he was a 'thug' (codeword for N bomb) and possibly a gang member who deserved it.

In summation,  you're absolutely delusional if you really think whites get depicted poorly in the media.  You're bringing up Jews as a deflectionary tactic and it's a very common one on white extremist boards like Stormfront and /pol/.

Last edited:
...what?  Are you from /pol/? I'm sorry bro but you're way out of touch with reality on that one.  Whites get a consistent pass in the media by virtue of them being omnipresent (whites outnumber other races in media depictions by a long shot) and by being absolved of wrongdoing.  Most of the faces on tv are white.  This alone is undeniable.  But beyond that, there is a clear double standard in the media when it comes to race.  For example When a white kid goes crazy and kills a gang of people, the media starts making a billion excuses for him (he was bullied!  he was a straight A student!  etc) but when a black kid like Mike Brown gets killed they start implying that he was a 'thug' (codeword for N bomb) and possibly a gang member who deserved it.

View media item 1218733

In summation,  you're absolutely delusional if you really think whites get depicted poorly in the media.  You're bringing up Jews as a deflectionary tactic and it's a very common one on white extremist boards like Stormfront and /pol/.
actually i was born and raised and reside in the most predominant black city in America. You see what u wanna see. Keep on with blaming the whites. We run the whole world blah blah lol. I hope u don't rely on mainstream news to get all your info. All I want is for white and black gentiles to UNITE. And we can't do that with the media constantly pitting us against each other. And Minister Farrakhan is far from a joke. No tactics here buddy just facts. U just don't want to hear them. I didn't blame anybody i just said I don't consider jews as whites. The more and more u disagree with me the more it just proves my point.

Last edited:
Nah blacks don't need to unite with anyone right now, we need to focus on building ourselves first and before anything. We spent all these years trying to unite with people and haven't gotten a damn thing done.

No whites allowed huh?

If you really care about the well being of blacks you would want blacks to have every opportunity to get themselves together rather than "unite" to fight your battles.

See Jews and the NAACP for reference.
see Asians and Non Afro Hispanics during the Civil Rights for reference.
See White Femenist for reference
See LGBT for reference

Black folks fighting everyone else's battles and nobody is doing a damn thing for us. As of right now I do not care about anyone else's struggle but ours.

If you really care about the well being of blacks you would want blacks to have every opportunity to get themselves together rather than "unite" to fight your battles.

See Jews and the NAACP for reference.
see Asians and Non Afro Hispanics during the Civil Rights for reference.
See White Femenist for reference
See LGBT for reference

Black folks fighting everyone else's battles and nobody is doing a damn thing for us. As of right now I do not care about anyone else's struggle but ours.

View media item 1218816

The way I see it, every once in a while its worth it to engage an SWS just to show people their tactics and how they can be countered.

The way I see it, every once in a while its worth it to engage an SWS just to show people their tactics and how they can be countered.
U didn't counter anything. I just didn't retaliate cause u don't wanna hear anything I have to say cause I'm not black. Even if it's true what i said. And your fighting the wrong person. I'm far from an sws.

Last edited:
Whatever you say famb. And as far as you being SWS, it's because 'white people don't deserve blame because only Jews are powerful, and Jews aren't white!' Is a founding tenet of the white supremacist playbook.

Whatever you say famb. And as far as you being SWS, it's because 'white people don't deserve blame because only Jews are powerful, and Jews aren't white!' Is a founding tenet of the white supremacist playbook.
Now your just putting words in my mouth. All I said was i didnt consider jews as whites. And that jews control over 90% of the media which is a fact.

Personally, if i was a Jew i wouldn't want to be lumped in with white gentiles after all the oppression they have caused the Jews over time. The Holocaust, being exiled from all European countries at one point in time since 250 A.D., and the anti semitism from white gentiles they've dealt with here in America and all over the world for thousands of years. And i could go on.

Last edited:
Personally, if i was a Jew i wouldn't want to be lumped in with white gentiles after all the oppression they have caused the Jews over time. The Holocaust, and being exiled from all European countries at one point in time since 250 A.D., and the anti semitism they've faced here in America.

LOL "Jewish" people are still White Europeans, the same way the Irish are Europeans and were oppressed by other Europeans. Historically the White Man has and will oppress anyone to meet his end goal.

Back
Top Bottom