African-American over reliance upon public assistance, section 8, foodstamps and medicaid?

you guys?

besides, nike dunks are my favorite shoe....

i like the shoes based on the shoes.

jordan brand is a subsidiary of nike...

this is a pointless argument and im not even gonna respond after this post...

you just sounding real upset over some idiot's comments on niketalk, bruh

and you letting it make you sound ignorant...you and ole boy you quoted and agreed with...

crying about prejudice and racist comments, in the same breath condemning "THOSE OLD JEWS IN BROOKLYN"

smarten up, nas

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Kennedy Fried Chicken at 2AM SWAG. FLOW
pimp.gif

fixed, thats what da kiddies say now
laugh.gif

IM SUPRISED AT THE RACISM IN THIS THREAD, HOW DO YOU RACIALY PROFILE AND STEROTYPE THIS KIDS AS BEING ON WELFARE?????? BASED UPON THEM BEING FLY IN THE  HOOD, IM ASSUMING THERE IN THE HOOD BECAUSE THATS WHERE KENNEDY FRIED'S ARE FOUND IN NYC.
I DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORK WHERE YOU GUYS ARE FROM, BUT THERE ARE MANY LOCAL HOOD SPOTS IN BROOKLYN, HARLEM ETC , WHERE YOU CAN GET PELLE PELLE'S FOR ALMOST HALF PRICE AND OTHER NAME BRANDS AS WELL.
IT IS DISGUSTING THAT SOME OF YOU GUESS ASSUME BECAUSE A PERSON IS "FLY " IN THE HOOD THE ARE HUSTLING THE SYSYTEM
THE MAJORITY OF THESE PEOPLE, ARE JUST BLOWING THEIR PAY CHECKS ON CLOTHES, AND USING THEIR CREDIT CARD
mad.gif

STOP BUYING INTO THESE RACIAL STEROTYPES, YOU GUY SHOULD BE SMARTER THAN THAT
THE REAL CRIME IS HOW THESE JEWS IN BRROKLYN, WHO LIVE IN HUGE CRIBS AND ARE RICH, HAVE THEIR WIFE GET WELFARE WHEN THEY CAN AFFORD 2.
THERE ARE WAY MORE WHITE ABUSING/ USING THE SYSTEM THAN BLACKS THE FACTS ARE THERE, COME ON SON!
tired.gif

So in one post, you're calling out people for racism while at the same time blaming the "real" crime on jews.
Nice.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

IM SUPRISED AT THE RACISM IN THIS THREAD, HOW DO YOU RACIALY PROFILE AND STEROTYPE THIS KIDS AS BEING ON WELFARE?????? BASED UPON THEM BEING FLY IN THE  HOOD, IM ASSUMING THERE IN THE HOOD BECAUSE THATS WHERE KENNEDY FRIED'S ARE FOUND IN NYC.
I DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORK WHERE YOU GUYS ARE FROM, BUT THERE ARE MANY LOCAL HOOD SPOTS IN BROOKLYN, HARLEM ETC , WHERE YOU CAN GET PELLE PELLE'S FOR ALMOST HALF PRICE AND OTHER NAME BRANDS AS WELL.
IT IS DISGUSTING THAT SOME OF YOU GUESS ASSUME BECAUSE A PERSON IS "FLY " IN THE HOOD THE ARE HUSTLING THE SYSYTEM
THE MAJORITY OF THESE PEOPLE, ARE JUST BLOWING THEIR PAY CHECKS ON CLOTHES, AND USING THEIR CREDIT CARD
mad.gif

THE REAL CRIME IS HOW THESE JEWS IN BRROKLYN, WHO LIVE IN HUGE CRIBS AND ARE RICH, HAVE THEIR WIFE GET WELFARE WHEN THEY CAN AFFORD 2.
THERE ARE WAY MORE WHITE ABUSING/ USING THE SYSTEM THAN BLACKS THE FACTS ARE THERE, COME ON SON!
tired.gif

So in one post, you're calling out people for racism while at the same time blaming the "real" crime on jews.
Nice.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

you guys?

and you letting it make you sound ignorant...you and ole boy you quoted and agreed with...

crying about prejudice and racist comments, in the same breath condemning "THOSE OLD JEWS IN BROOKLYN"

smarten up, nas
Im just calling it a spade a spade how can we have an entire website about black athletes and their sneakers but have so many people saying so much racist #$%@? Dont you see the irony in that? Most posters on NT are straight frauds. This whole website is based off people straight ripping off the black community.

you guys?

smarten up, nas
Im just calling it a spade a spade how can we have an entire website about black athletes and their sneakers but have so many people saying so much racist #$%@? Dont you see the irony in that? Most posters on NT are straight frauds. This whole website is based off people straight ripping off the black community.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

tired.gif

You got to understand NT is filled with spoiled dumb kids and have these people arent even black but will pretend to be black and bite our entire culture and say little slick +$%*. Yeah I know there isnt a specific way to be black but when you are on a forum basically dedicated to a black man (MJ) you kind of wonder how so many of these dudes get a pass with the racist +$%* they say.

YOUR MOS DEF , RIGHT. IT'S ONE THING TO LISTEN TO RAP MUSIC AND ROCK JORDANS, UNLESS YOU LIVE IT YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW IT IS TO BE BLACK IN AMERICA. THESE THREAD JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT WHEN MY PEERS SEE ME LOOKING "FLY" THEY ASSUMING I OR MY PARENTS DIDN'T WORK FOR IT, BUT WE MUST HAVE SCAMMED THE GOVERNMENT. WELFARE AINT THAT LUCRATIVE TO THE POINT YOU CAN HAVE EVERY PAIR OF JORDANS, DIFFERNT COLOR PELLE PELLE'S ETC, IT'S A CRUTCH BUT NOT AN OVERALL FREE FOR ALL.
THERES ONLY SO MUCH UNDERSTANDING OF BLACK PEOPLE YOU CAN GET FROM RAP SONGS & VIDEO'S- THOSE ARE JUST IMAGES THAT ARE BEING PUSHED BY THE MEDIA BCUZ ITS PROFITABLE TO SELL BLACK PEOPLE AS COMMODITES AND NOT TELL THE TRUE STORY. WHEN RICK ROSS SAYS " EVERYDAY IM HUSTLING" THAT DON'T APPLY TO EVERYONE - NOT EVEN HALF , WE AIN'T ALL HUSTLE OR SCAMING, WE TRYING TO GET OUR AMERICAN DREAM JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. THIS SYSTEMATIC RACIST THINKING THAT IS DONE ON HERE IS WAY OUT OF HAND, I'M SURE SOME OF YOU ARE THINKING " IM NOT RACIST, I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS"...LOL YEA, RIGHT---WHAT KILLS ME IS THAT SOME OF YALL ARE BLIND TO YOUR OWN PREJUDICE 
tired.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

tired.gif

You got to understand NT is filled with spoiled dumb kids and have these people arent even black but will pretend to be black and bite our entire culture and say little slick +$%*. Yeah I know there isnt a specific way to be black but when you are on a forum basically dedicated to a black man (MJ) you kind of wonder how so many of these dudes get a pass with the racist +$%* they say.

YOUR MOS DEF , RIGHT. IT'S ONE THING TO LISTEN TO RAP MUSIC AND ROCK JORDANS, UNLESS YOU LIVE IT YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW IT IS TO BE BLACK IN AMERICA. THESE THREAD JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT WHEN MY PEERS SEE ME LOOKING "FLY" THEY ASSUMING I OR MY PARENTS DIDN'T WORK FOR IT, BUT WE MUST HAVE SCAMMED THE GOVERNMENT. WELFARE AINT THAT LUCRATIVE TO THE POINT YOU CAN HAVE EVERY PAIR OF JORDANS, DIFFERNT COLOR PELLE PELLE'S ETC, IT'S A CRUTCH BUT NOT AN OVERALL FREE FOR ALL.
THERES ONLY SO MUCH UNDERSTANDING OF BLACK PEOPLE YOU CAN GET FROM RAP SONGS & VIDEO'S- THOSE ARE JUST IMAGES THAT ARE BEING PUSHED BY THE MEDIA BCUZ ITS PROFITABLE TO SELL BLACK PEOPLE AS COMMODITES AND NOT TELL THE TRUE STORY. WHEN RICK ROSS SAYS " EVERYDAY IM HUSTLING" THAT DON'T APPLY TO EVERYONE - NOT EVEN HALF , WE AIN'T ALL HUSTLE OR SCAMING, WE TRYING TO GET OUR AMERICAN DREAM JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. THIS SYSTEMATIC RACIST THINKING THAT IS DONE ON HERE IS WAY OUT OF HAND, I'M SURE SOME OF YOU ARE THINKING " IM NOT RACIST, I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS"...LOL YEA, RIGHT---WHAT KILLS ME IS THAT SOME OF YALL ARE BLIND TO YOUR OWN PREJUDICE 
tired.gif

you're feeding the trolls, dude.

relax.

this site is dedicated to nike shoes....

however, it is a fact that the faces of nike are predominantly black athletes....

so i do understand what you're saying...

i just think its a weak argument that doesn't really "prove" any point...

its plenty of dudes on here that dont even wear sneakers NOR watch sports...

don't let internet troll personalities make you angry and certainly don't let them make you seem ignorant.

relax.

however, it is a fact that the faces of nike are predominantly black athletes....

don't let internet troll personalities make you angry and certainly don't let them make you seem ignorant.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

lol at NT's use of stats.
When accounted for percentage of population, AA's do have a higher rate. Do I care? No. Are AA's fully to blame? Far from it. 

At one time they were giving out 40 acres and a mule. Today it's gov assistance and local/city gov jobs. 

Some may argue against this but the above is reality because the system (feds/state politicians) has chosen this (easy, for them) path in "righting" (prob has more to do with pacifying) the wrongs that were previously done instead of aiding the AA community in becoming independent and self sufficient by emulating other succesful minority communities.
pimp.gif
After the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln, his successor, Andrew Johnson, revoked Sherman's Orders. It is sometimes mistakenly claimed that Johnson also vetoed the enactment of the policy as a federal statute (introduced as U.S. Senate Bill 60). In fact, the Freedmen's Bureau Bill which he vetoed made no mention of grants of land or mules. (Another version of the Freedmen's bill, also without the land grants, was later passed after Johnson's second veto was overridden.) However, the Special Field Orders, also known as operational orders issued by Sherman were never intended to function as the official policy of the United States in application to all slaves, and were issued "throughout the campaign to assure the harmony of action in the area of operations".[sup][3][/sup]

By June 1865, around 10,000[sup][citation needed][/sup] freed slaves were settled on 400,000 acres (160,000 ha) in Georgia and South Carolina. Soon after, President Andrew Johnson reversed the order and returned the land to its white former owners. Because of this, the phrase has come to represent the failure of Reconstruction and the general public to return to African Americans the fruit of their labors.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

lol at NT's use of stats.
When accounted for percentage of population, AA's do have a higher rate. Do I care? No. Are AA's fully to blame? Far from it. 

At one time they were giving out 40 acres and a mule. Today it's gov assistance and local/city gov jobs. 

Some may argue against this but the above is reality because the system (feds/state politicians) has chosen this (easy, for them) path in "righting" (prob has more to do with pacifying) the wrongs that were previously done instead of aiding the AA community in becoming independent and self sufficient by emulating other succesful minority communities.
pimp.gif
After the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln, his successor, Andrew Johnson, revoked Sherman's Orders. It is sometimes mistakenly claimed that Johnson also vetoed the enactment of the policy as a federal statute (introduced as U.S. Senate Bill 60). In fact, the Freedmen's Bureau Bill which he vetoed made no mention of grants of land or mules. (Another version of the Freedmen's bill, also without the land grants, was later passed after Johnson's second veto was overridden.) However, the Special Field Orders, also known as operational orders issued by Sherman were never intended to function as the official policy of the United States in application to all slaves, and were issued "throughout the campaign to assure the harmony of action in the area of operations".[sup][3][/sup]

By June 1865, around 10,000[sup][citation needed][/sup] freed slaves were settled on 400,000 acres (160,000 ha) in Georgia and South Carolina. Soon after, President Andrew Johnson reversed the order and returned the land to its white former owners. Because of this, the phrase has come to represent the failure of Reconstruction and the general public to return to African Americans the fruit of their labors.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

THE REAL CRIME IS HOW THESE JEWS IN BRROKLYN,
WHO LIVE IN HUGE CRIBS AND ARE RICH, HAVE THEIR WIFE GET WELFARE WHEN THEY CAN AFFORD 2.
tired.gif

tired.gif

You're a @#*%@!+ idiot.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

THE REAL CRIME IS HOW THESE JEWS IN BRROKLYN,
WHO LIVE IN HUGE CRIBS AND ARE RICH, HAVE THEIR WIFE GET WELFARE WHEN THEY CAN AFFORD 2.
tired.gif

tired.gif

You're a @#*%@!+ idiot.

relax.

You act like its just trolls saying these borderline racist *##%. There is SOOO much black hate on NT it makes no sense.

relax.

You act like its just trolls saying these borderline racist *##%. There is SOOO much black hate on NT it makes no sense.

let's put it like this.....

do really want da return of da 70's poverty? if we don't support da poor (who gonna find ways to floss regardless) da streets gonna look like mad max and FAST...

i can remember time square when it looked like a smutt summit and grindhouse films ALL over, and porn and drugs ALLLL over da place.....

ill tell you this, you start messing with entitlements and social programs, ya betta let cats hold hammers, cuz there's NO WAY im steppin out my house lookin

icy without a burner....wolves would be would be out here starving.
we might even get something worse than stagflation. a hyperinflationary collapse is one of those worst case scenarios. if that happens. then all this stuff wouldnt matter anymore cause its everyone for themselves. thank your politician, the TBTFBs, and the people that asks for government assistance if it does happen.

do really want da return of da 70's poverty? if we don't support da poor (who gonna find ways to floss regardless) da streets gonna look like mad max and FAST...

i can remember time square when it looked like a smutt summit and grindhouse films ALL over, and porn and drugs ALLLL over da place.....

ill tell you this, you start messing with entitlements and social programs, ya betta let cats hold hammers, cuz there's NO WAY im steppin out my house lookin

we might even get something worse than stagflation. a hyperinflationary collapse is one of those worst case scenarios. if that happens. then all this stuff wouldnt matter anymore cause its everyone for themselves. thank your politician, the TBTFBs, and the people that asks for government assistance if it does happen.

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Things will be tough in the near future. If they dont stop those bush tax cuts and continue to cut social welfare and pumping money into the military we will be back to the Reagen era. But thats what they want anyways they love Regan so I guess they are getting what they wanted...

Originally Posted by whiterails

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

THE REAL CRIME IS HOW THESE JEWS IN BROOKLYN,
tired.gif

tired.gif

You're a @#*%@!+ idiot.

WHAT IM POINTING OUT IS THERE IS A MISCONCEPTION THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THE EASY WAY OUT, WHICH ISN'T TRUE. THE SYSTEMATIC RACISM OF THE UNITED STATES MAKE SOME PEOPLE POINT FINGERS AT BLACKS & HISPANICS AS IF WE ARE THE LEECHES OF SOCIETY. BUT IT NEVER MENTIONS THE NON PEOPLE OF COLOR, SO MANY OF YOU GUYS WATCH A NEWS CLIP ABOUT WELFARE, AND THEM INTERVIEWING ONLY BLACK PEOPLE ABOUT THE MATTER,AND THINK " BLACKS ARE THE ONE'S ON WELFARE.
WE WILL NEVER SEE ON THE NEWS ANYTHING THAT SHOWS WHITE PEOPLE ABUSING/USING THE SYSTEM.
IT IS A WELL KNOW THING AMONGST EVERY IN BROOKLYN THAT WEALTHY JEWS ARE ON WELFARE--I CAN'T SPEAK FOR ANY WHERE ELSE IN NYC, BUT IN SHEEPSHEAD BAY, MIDWOOD, CROWN HEIGHTS, AND KINGSHIGHWAY A JEW = WELFARE=---IM NOT GUNNA SAY ALL BUT A LARGE MAJORITY

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Things will be tough in the near future. If they dont stop those bush tax cuts and continue to cut social welfare and pumping money into the military we will be back to the Reagen era. But thats what they want anyways they love Regan so I guess they are getting what they wanted...

Originally Posted by whiterails

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

THE REAL CRIME IS HOW THESE JEWS IN BROOKLYN,
tired.gif

tired.gif

You're a @#*%@!+ idiot.

WHAT IM POINTING OUT IS THERE IS A MISCONCEPTION THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THE EASY WAY OUT, WHICH ISN'T TRUE. THE SYSTEMATIC RACISM OF THE UNITED STATES MAKE SOME PEOPLE POINT FINGERS AT BLACKS & HISPANICS AS IF WE ARE THE LEECHES OF SOCIETY. BUT IT NEVER MENTIONS THE NON PEOPLE OF COLOR, SO MANY OF YOU GUYS WATCH A NEWS CLIP ABOUT WELFARE, AND THEM INTERVIEWING ONLY BLACK PEOPLE ABOUT THE MATTER,AND THINK " BLACKS ARE THE ONE'S ON WELFARE.
WE WILL NEVER SEE ON THE NEWS ANYTHING THAT SHOWS WHITE PEOPLE ABUSING/USING THE SYSTEM.
IT IS A WELL KNOW THING AMONGST EVERY IN BROOKLYN THAT WEALTHY JEWS ARE ON WELFARE--I CAN'T SPEAK FOR ANY WHERE ELSE IN NYC, BUT IN SHEEPSHEAD BAY, MIDWOOD, CROWN HEIGHTS, AND KINGSHIGHWAY A JEW = WELFARE=---IM NOT GUNNA SAY ALL BUT A LARGE MAJORITY

Originally Posted by jhova718

I think any public assistance in general except Financial aid for school, is sad. How anyone can live comfortably just collecting money is sad. Guidelines for who can get what and for how long neeeeeed to be tightened up, it's getting to the point where it's unsustainable. And this isn't against any race in particular, I'm speaking across the board. Everyone abuses the system. I've seen wealthy Jewish men have their wives visit them where they work and I would sign them in, almost all of the woman used a benefits card. Smh. We need to stop this non sense. I have never had and hopefully will never ask for public assistance, and I'm as poor as they come. I just bust my @%* to get what I want.
THIS

^Yeah. So anyways, as someone who actually grew up on food stamps/section 8 (moms couldnt work due to health issues), I can tell you that I have seen it all. I've seen people grow their families ON PURPOSE (chick just poppin out babies until the govt put a cap on how much you can get per child) just to get more food. Yes some people do abuse it to the tee, but EPhan makes an awesome point.

I had ONE pair of jordans when I was younger because we couldnt afford it. straight up. but my mother put back money to make sure I GOT THAT ONE PAIR. I cherished them damn things unlike no other but theres nothing wrong with that. the bills were paid, there was food in the house, we had clothes on our back. so what he is saying that there is nothing wrong with owning something of monetary value that may not be a necessity, but when you come out wearing the latest fashions, hella jordans and always with weed is when it becomes a problem. its not just blacks AT ALL. But we seem to ALWAYS have a spotlight on us so it is what it is I guess.
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jhova718

I think any public assistance in general except Financial aid for school, is sad. How anyone can live comfortably just collecting money is sad. Guidelines for who can get what and for how long neeeeeed to be tightened up, it's getting to the point where it's unsustainable. And this isn't against any race in particular, I'm speaking across the board. Everyone abuses the system. I've seen wealthy Jewish men have their wives visit them where they work and I would sign them in, almost all of the woman used a benefits card. Smh. We need to stop this non sense. I have never had and hopefully will never ask for public assistance, and I'm as poor as they come. I just bust my @%* to get what I want.
THIS

^Yeah. So anyways, as someone who actually grew up on food stamps/section 8 (moms couldnt work due to health issues), I can tell you that I have seen it all. I've seen people grow their families ON PURPOSE (chick just poppin out babies until the govt put a cap on how much you can get per child) just to get more food. Yes some people do abuse it to the tee, but EPhan makes an awesome point.

I had ONE pair of jordans when I was younger because we couldnt afford it. straight up. but my mother put back money to make sure I GOT THAT ONE PAIR. I cherished them damn things unlike no other but theres nothing wrong with that. the bills were paid, there was food in the house, we had clothes on our back. so what he is saying that there is nothing wrong with owning something of monetary value that may not be a necessity, but when you come out wearing the latest fashions, hella jordans and always with weed is when it becomes a problem. its not just blacks AT ALL. But we seem to ALWAYS have a spotlight on us so it is what it is I guess.
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom