African-American over reliance upon public assistance, section 8, foodstamps and medicaid?

From what I have seen it has nothing to do with race it has to do with priorities. The people that are getting assistance are also blowing their money on things that make them look good. Clothes, shoes, cars etc.

I helped a friend run a firework stand for a couple summers and it was the people that had the least money buying the most fireworks. Old man would roll up in a Benz and tell his kid $15 flat, make due. Dude knew not to waste $$$ on some sparks.

Dude pulling up in a rapist van with six kids dropping a couple hundo on fireworks - wanted to hit him with the
indifferent.gif

Just seems that people without much money spend the money they do have on the things they shouldn't.

From what I have seen it has nothing to do with race it has to do with priorities. The people that are getting assistance are also blowing their money on things that make them look good. Clothes, shoes, cars etc.

I helped a friend run a firework stand for a couple summers and it was the people that had the least money buying the most fireworks. Old man would roll up in a Benz and tell his kid $15 flat, make due. Dude knew not to waste $$$ on some sparks.

Dude pulling up in a rapist van with six kids dropping a couple hundo on fireworks - wanted to hit him with the
indifferent.gif

Just seems that people without much money spend the money they do have on the things they shouldn't.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by Al Audi

OP why did you single out AA?

serious question?

cuz funny a lot of white ppl use assistance............

indifferent.gif

Your right it aint ALLL AA but don't front like its not the majority bro. OP was just asking a question and yall are strayin off

10,000 would REALLY needed, 30,000 applications passed out
eek.gif
, without passing judgment should there be a system like "work for housing" programs or something?
That looked like Raptor Jesus x12  ...That's what kills me about public assistance, instead of just GIVING OUT checks and groceries, why not offer labor programs?
Or would that carry the stigma of "share cropping"?

serious question?

indifferent.gif

Your right it aint ALLL AA but don't front like its not the majority bro. OP was just asking a question and yall are strayin off

10,000 would REALLY needed, 30,000 applications passed out
eek.gif
, without passing judgment should there be a system like "work for housing" programs or something?
That looked like Raptor Jesus x12  ...That's what kills me about public assistance, instead of just GIVING OUT checks and groceries, why not offer labor programs?
Or would that carry the stigma of "share cropping"?

I think any public assistance in general except Financial aid for school, is sad. How anyone can live comfortably just collecting money is sad. Guidelines for who can get what and for how long neeeeeed to be tightened up, it's getting to the point where it's unsustainable. And this isn't against any race in particular, I'm speaking across the board. Everyone abuses the system. I've seen wealthy Jewish men have their wives visit them where they work and I would sign them in, almost all of the woman used a benefits card. Smh. We need to stop this non sense. I have never had and hopefully will never ask for public assistance, and I'm as poor as they come. I just bust my @%* to get what I want.

I think any public assistance in general except Financial aid for school, is sad. How anyone can live comfortably just collecting money is sad. Guidelines for who can get what and for how long neeeeeed to be tightened up, it's getting to the point where it's unsustainable. And this isn't against any race in particular, I'm speaking across the board. Everyone abuses the system. I've seen wealthy Jewish men have their wives visit them where they work and I would sign them in, almost all of the woman used a benefits card. Smh. We need to stop this non sense. I have never had and hopefully will never ask for public assistance, and I'm as poor as they come. I just bust my @%* to get what I want.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

serious question?

indifferent.gif

It's not, but thanks for trying.
After more research, your right and I apologize for my ignorance. Obviously times have changed with the Hispanics now playing a much larger role in the states.. Anyone have any more modern numbers? I could only find ones from the 90's. Oh and also, I would take my video down because I was wrong, but I'm not ashamed to say I was wrong for my understandings. And hopefully it will render useful to others who were seemingly just as ignorant as myself.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

serious question?

indifferent.gif

It's not, but thanks for trying.
After more research, your right and I apologize for my ignorance. Obviously times have changed with the Hispanics now playing a much larger role in the states.. Anyone have any more modern numbers? I could only find ones from the 90's. Oh and also, I would take my video down because I was wrong, but I'm not ashamed to say I was wrong for my understandings. And hopefully it will render useful to others who were seemingly just as ignorant as myself.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^^Nope...

Not mad at all sir.
I will say that i see all kinds of people there

I was there a couple weeks ago at an unemployment office and you see people with blackberrys, lv, gucci, prada, foams..etc

Talkin bout...i got no money for food
eyes.gif

If i worked at one of these offices, i'd be denying this people like crazy

Material things have nothing to do with this. There is chance that those material things are not authentic, straight from the flea market. And if they are it's a chance that they copped it from someone who may have stolen these things and came back to the hood with the deal. No broke person in the hood is going to a LV store and spending thousands they don't have unless they just came up. And why can't people who are less fortunate spend there money on what they want, whether they can afford it or not? It's ok to treat yourself sometimes. If it was up to me we'd all be on foodstamps. Food is a necessity. We shouldn't have to pay for anything we need to live.

^^Nope...

Not mad at all sir.

I was there a couple weeks ago at an unemployment office and you see people with blackberrys, lv, gucci, prada, foams..etc

eyes.gif

Material things have nothing to do with this. There is chance that those material things are not authentic, straight from the flea market. And if they are it's a chance that they copped it from someone who may have stolen these things and came back to the hood with the deal. No broke person in the hood is going to a LV store and spending thousands they don't have unless they just came up. And why can't people who are less fortunate spend there money on what they want, whether they can afford it or not? It's ok to treat yourself sometimes. If it was up to me we'd all be on foodstamps. Food is a necessity. We shouldn't have to pay for anything we need to live.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

If it was up to me we'd all be on foodstamps. Food is a necessity. We shouldn't have to pay for anything we need to live.

lulz wut? so my tax dollars should pay for your lobster and shrimp dinner while im struggling to get bus fare and you stylin on me in your pradas and gucci?

If it was up to me we'd all be on foodstamps. Food is a necessity. We shouldn't have to pay for anything we need to live.

lulz wut? so my tax dollars should pay for your lobster and shrimp dinner while im struggling to get bus fare and you stylin on me in your pradas and gucci?

And why can't people who are less fortunate spend there money on what they want, whether they can afford it or not? It's ok to treat yourself sometimes. If it was up to me we'd all be on foodstamps. Food is a necessity. We shouldn't have to pay for anything we need to live.

*faints*

And why can't people who are less fortunate spend there money on what they want, whether they can afford it or not? It's ok to treat yourself sometimes. If it was up to me we'd all be on foodstamps. Food is a necessity. We shouldn't have to pay for anything we need to live.

*faints*

^^Nope...

Not mad at all sir.

eyes.gif

You'd be surprised..i got a lot of cats from the hood that save up their little paychecks to cop stuff.

You mean to tell me all this if fake?

They got bang bang iphones and blackberries? You're not entitled to "treat" yourself if you need a welfare handout from the government

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

You shouldn't have to pay taxes.

^^Nope...

Not mad at all sir.

eyes.gif

You'd be surprised..i got a lot of cats from the hood that save up their little paychecks to cop stuff.

You mean to tell me all this if fake?

They got bang bang iphones and blackberries? You're not entitled to "treat" yourself if you need a welfare handout from the government

*revives, hears this, and faints again*

*revives, hears this, and faints again*

Back
Top Bottom