African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

2446452-9d9b20341cab965df1a3dee377f015e8.jpg

:rofl:

Africa is owned 75% by non Africans. It’s a shame and I know it and we all know it but unless we change our mentality we ain’t going nowhere.

this is exhausting, a message board with dudes about sneakers isn’t a place for me to talk black economics so I will apologize and give it a rest for the night.

iight Brothers ✊? Have a goodnight, we all got work to do
Africans need to watch what happened to African Americans and their experience with white Jesus as a precaution to what will happen to them if they continue with that spiritual lie. They've adopted the death cult form of Jesus. The worship of blood and execution ( the cross was the leather injection of the time) and doing blood /cannibal rituals in the name of Christ (communion). They are just now getting on the evangelism wave and they are about 100 years behind on African American experience with white Jesus.

They got a lot of work to do. Ain't no we. They need to catch up.

giphy (49).gif

I'm done....Fully entertained.
Keep him ouu
Africans need to watch what happened to African Americans and their experience with white Jesus as a precaution to what will happen to them if they continue with that spiritual lie. They've adopted the death cult form of Jesus. The worship of blood and execution ( the cross was the leather injection of the time) and doing blood /cannibal rituals in the name of Christ (communion). They are just now getting on the evangelism wave and they are about 100 years behind on African American experience with white Jesus.

They got a lot of work to do. Ain't no we. They need to catch up.
oh they’re a lost cause in terms of religion. not saying it’s bunch better here, but still a lot of African countries have completely converted to either Christianity or Islam.

I was gonna let this go but the irony and hypocrisy of this picture is kind of astounding given dudes history and discourse.

For someone so judgmental about other people's choices to be revealed hair dyed blonde, kissing a white woman, on vacation in a former European colony is oh so rich. :lol:
There’s black blondes born everyday, but the woman pictured and his militant message/approach does have him looking crazy.

I was gonna let this go but the irony and hypocrisy of this picture is kind of astounding given dudes history and discourse.

For someone so judgmental about other people's personal choices to be revealed hair dyed blonde, kissing a white woman, on vacation in a former European colony is oh so rich. :lol:

Another clown who ain’t come in here to say anything constructive.

you jealous cause I use to travel around the world, party and have a good time with chicks in my mid twenties?

mans you mad cause you never left America?

anyway, if you’re only argument to this thread is to laugh at a 5 yo pic of me on a trip. Then I really don’t need to bother with you.

I know cats like @lazygunts, he will tell his boys "don't smash that chick, she slept with the whole block" and you'll listen to him cause he's your boy.
But 2 weeks later you see @lazygunts with that same chick he told you not to smash.

That's snake behavior. Foh hypocritical asz.

Them Africans will more than likely give me subpar service because of how African Americans are viewed world wide. Imma be pissed wasting thousands of dollars on a trip to Africa only to see them roll out the carpet for white people next to me and then ask me to help.

Plus you act like Africans own anything in Africa. That money probably going to European or Chinese pockets .
Now this is hyperbolic.

One thing about service (at least where I'm from) is that it is consistent, especially in smaller establishments. Larger establishments (especially those with internationally recognizable names) are more likely to discriminate against African locals. Tourists, regardless of race, will always be treated better.

As to your last sentence, come on now. I hope you don't believe that.

I know cats like @lazygunts, he will tell his boys "don't smash that chick, she slept with the whole block" and you'll listen to him cause he's your boy.
But 2 weeks later you see @lazygunts with that same chick he told you not to smash.

That's snake behavior. Foh hypocritical asz.

bro,

you only come in here to talk about me. Are you even black.

ok, I’m gonna put a blanket statement in here and any little kid who comes in here only to reply to me I won’t even respond because this is a message board for sneakerheads of all race

PLEASE STOP COMING FOR ME IF YOURE NOT GONNA TALK WORLDLY BLACK THINGS.

PLEASE STOP COMING FOR ME IF YOURE NOT GONNA TALK WORLDLY BLACK THINGS.
meanwhile he
doing this on a message board that was created by a white dude
not to mention cant remember the last charity
nt did that went to black causes
so if u on that all this only black tip
why are u here???

Another clown who ain’t come in here to say anything constructive.

you jealous cause I use to travel around the world, party and have a good time with chicks in my mid twenties?

mans you mad cause you never left America?

anyway, if you’re only argument to this thread is to laugh at a 5 yo pic of me on a trip. Then I really don’t need to bother with you.

Dog TRUST ME.

You do not evoke jealousy. :lol:

I've been all over the world son. Miss me with the never left America bit.

Honestly, you be coming off as an egomaniac in a lot of your interactions on the site.

Which is wild because you preach all this about stuff about us as a collective group, but it always comes from this twisted self-absorbed place where in your mind, everyone else is less than.

This has nothing to do with you and naughty's exchange. These are observations formed over the last few years.

It's a shame too because a thread like this should thrive on NT with the number of curious, intelligent, and successful black men here but most don't even want to bother because of the toxicity you tend to bring.

Now this is hyperbolic.

One thing about service (at least where I'm from) is that it is consistent, especially in smaller establishments. Larger establishments (especially those with internationally recognizable names) are more likely to discriminate against African locals. Tourists, regardless of race, will always be treated better.

As to your last sentence, come on now. I hope you don't believe that.

It is true that most leadership in Africa has sold out the continent for less than pennies. How can a country ever pay their loans back or participate in the global economy with a depreciating national currency, loans in the billions and the resources pledged as collateral?

Africa is like a Tusla Oklahoma Massacre on a continental scale.

They truly have to take back control of their countries. Until then you might as well be visiting China and Europe since Africa is owned by them and used as their bread basket for resources.

Now I do feel like an African I'd be interested in visiting is slowly emerging. But they are late to the game and picking up the first world's bad habbits.

You know imma treat y’all, because I’ve shared numerous pics of myself on here, and to show a lot of y’all NT old heads that ain’t about nothing in real life but to come in here and crack jokes. Trust me, NT is only something I come in to browse while at work. It ain’t that serious if I get banned

this is me right now coming from work, goes out the the dudes who come in here to NOT talk about real black politics

one goes out to to the real breddrins that come in here to have constructive dialogue about the black world

You know which picture is going out to you. Have a goodnight
299BCD3F-CE68-43C9-B7DE-80D78E76AF4A.jpeg

9850CD0F-730B-4745-8FE9-7CCB5A800DD6.jpeg

110% Nigerian, G.

I'm only coming at your neck cause your a hypocrite.

I dispise hypocrites, especially those who try to enforce ideologies onto people.

Go create your own thread and discuss your own things and get off my crotch.
Damn, you been on me for days

You know imma treat y’all, because I’ve shared numerous pics of myself on here, and to show a lot of y’all NT old heads that ain’t about nothing in real life but to come in here and crack jokes. Trust me, NT is only something I come in to browse while at work. It ain’t that serious if I get banned

this is me right now coming from work, goes out the the dudes who come in here to NOT talk about real black politics

one goes out to to the real breddrins that come in here to have constructive dialogue about the black world

You know which picture is going out to you. Have a goodnight
299BCD3F-CE68-43C9-B7DE-80D78E76AF4A.jpeg

9850CD0F-730B-4745-8FE9-7CCB5A800DD6.jpeg
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom