African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

Disappointed? Has he seen your sisquo picture?
Screenshot_20191026-164738.png

B/c of the Marcus Garvey support. He aligned himself w/ ppl (The KKK) that did more horrific things to Black ppl than what this prick in the video said in order to achieve "racial" segregation.

alright you really have nothing else to do that repeat "but Garvey linked up with the KKK" , like its not accepted that Marcus Garvery is one of the most revered black men in modern world history. You must be bored out of your mind. You know the "Black Culture Thread" is still open right? Why dont you go back there and spew your nonsense.

We get it, you are one of those black guys who don't like Non-Anerican black people, so you try to sabotage things as much as possible.

What else you want from me boy?

alright you really have nothing else to do that repeat "but Garvey linked up with the KKK" , like its not accepted that Marcus Garvery is one of the most revered black men in modern world history. You must be bored out of your mind. You know the "Black Culture Thread" is still open right? Why dont you go back there and spew your nonsense.

We get it, you are one of those black guys who don't like Non-Anerican black people, so you try to sabotage things as much as possible.

What else you want from me boy?
I have yet to call you a racist or bigot despite what most ppl on here think of you. So please don't go around saying I don't like "Non-Anerican black people" b/c it simply isn't the truth..

Now when this video popped up on my trending topics today I thought about you and specifically wanted to asked you about it b/c support Garvey's insensitive actions in aligning himself w/ the Ku Klux Klan to separate negro's and white, yet you wouldn't align yourself w/ Richard Spencer in effort to achieve ethnic separation.

This is strange to me b/c of you consistently preach against of ethnic mixing and how you don't respect black people specifically black men that do it.

Why wouldn't you align yourself w/ a like minded individual such as Richard Spencer knowing that he stands for what you stand for, but only for a different group of people?

marikomorose marikomorose you literally tried to put a lot of words in my mouth.

Are you in here just to counter me? I have an opinion. You have to counter it. Dude formulate your own thoughts and leave me the hell alone. Jesus Christ.

You know what I got a little time

When homeboy posted that Garvey got in contact with the KKK at one point, I didnt know about that and that was news to me. Do I agree with it? no, but I do understand why to a certain extent why he may have met with them.

Would I do it? Hell no, KKK wants to kill and annihilate non white people. I just want black people to be economically independent. I dont want anyone to be hurt. White people have all the power, I just want black people to actually get power to make our own choices without white people oppressing us.

For you to make that analogy that very irresponsible. White power and black power are completely 2 different things because one is about oppressing and the other is not be oppressed.

You and your white, Chinese, arab, and non black friends in the wrestling thread think im racist? ok lol. Cool story bro. When a non black person calls me racist I simple just laugh and its sad you need their validation on that "brother" (not even sure if youre black)

As for ethnic mixing. I DON'T CARE WHO PEOPLE MIX WITH. Im not against a white man marrying a chinese woman. I dont care if a black woman marries a white man. What I dont respect is a black man saying they are about their people but yet marries a non-black woman, given the plight they the black community face especially black woman. You cant be PRO-BLACK and not marry a black woman PERIOD. I have a cousin that is married to a white woman, cool. Im cool with both of them, but he doesnt claim to be Pro-black.

You get it now?

So please, stop harassing me on Niketalk, Jesus Christ.

What I've realize is that most black men are like you. You just go along with the flow of everything and have zero to very little pride in actually being black and standing up for your people. I suggest black men marry black women and you run to the wrestling thread to get dangerousg to call me a racist. Have an ounce of dignity in your race, and because I say things out of the box and it wont vibe with your non black friends. I'm a racist?

Going forward just post your opinions on topics and leave me the hell alone.

You can have discussions in here, but just not let it focus on me.

Last edited:
Can we stop arguing about who Black folks should **** and where they should spend their money? There is knowledge to be shared and important Black folks to recognize, and all y'all do is argue about white folks.

Sheeesh!!!!

Anyway....

Also, last time I posted about two Guinean brothers who invented an alphabet to write the Fulani language. The alphabet has been encoded in Unicode and can be used on PCs. The language itself (Fufulde) is spoken across western Africa, from Senegal to Chad/Northern Cameroon.

marikomorose marikomorose you literally tried to put a lot of words in my mouth.

Are you in here just to counter me? I have an opinion. You have to counter it. Dude formulate your own thoughts and leave me the hell alone. Jesus Christ.
No. You started this thread and have stated some fairly bold opinions that I keep asking you to elaborate on, but u keep ducking my questions like a ho. Now I've fairly patient w/ you b/c I do find people w/ yours and ninjahood ninjahood 's viewpoints on ethnicity/ethnic pride interesting despite not really agreeing w/ them b/c they aren't viewpoints I commonly come across.

I am here to understand. To learn. You seem to be here to pass judgement and not learn about "yOuR pEOPle" despite that being the primary purpose of a discussion. And honestly... you're starting to push my buttons. Don't touch my freaking buttons duke.

No haven't put any words in your mouth at all. You approach topics on race like a black nationalist. I looked it up:

Isn't me asking questions one of the key components in forming ones own thoughts?

And a proper title of this thread would be "People of the African Diaspora" you goof.

The Enemy (Richard Spencer) of my enemy (integration) is my friend?
Yes layziegunts layziegunts strictly wants people from the african diaspora together and Richard wants white people strictly together. I don't understand why he's upset about why I'd ask if he would work with him to the to make their separate, but pretty much the same ideologies come true.

It's laughable man...Black folks have 0 friends man
Screenshot_20191106-153426.png

Black people should never look towards other groups as people as allies. Hispanics, Indians, Arabs, White, Asians, whatever. Be cool and cordial with them, not make them your enemies, but never ever confused them as your friend.

I think that it is pretty clear that the moderators on this site have a bug up their butts about certain posters. If I were to say half the stuff that has been said in here from a poster in particular? My inbox would have been bumping like a mofo, with much of the content deleted. It is pretty clear that the mods are complicit in the actions of quite a few of their favorite posters.

Honestly it's a dub for all this arguing. I'm just tryna learn new things about Africans, West Indians, and Black Americans. Let's stay on track.

Anyway, i'ma be in Ghana for Christmas this year, mad excited :nthat:
Anyone else bout to be out there?

No. You started this thread and have stated some fairly bold opinions that I keep asking you to elaborate on, but u keep ducking my questions like a ho. Now I've fairly patient w/ you b/c I do find people w/ yours and ninjahood ninjahood 's viewpoints on ethnicity/ethnic pride interesting despite not really agreeing w/ them b/c they aren't viewpoints I commonly come across.

I am here to understand. To learn. You seem to be here to pass judgement and not learn about "yOuR pEOPle" despite that being the primary purpose of a discussion. And honestly... you're starting to push my buttons. Don't touch my freaking buttons duke.

No haven't put any words in your mouth at all. You approach topics on race like a black nationalist. I looked it up:

Isn't me asking questions one of the key components in forming ones own thoughts?

And a proper title of this thread would be "People of the African Diaspora" you goof.

Yes layziegunts layziegunts strictly wants people from the african diaspora together and Richard wants white people strictly together. I don't understand why he's upset about why I'd ask if he would work with him to the to make their separate, but pretty much the same ideologies come true.
I personally would not get upset at that question.

Honestly it's a dub for all this arguing. I'm just tryna learn new things about Africans, West Indians, and Black Americans. Let's stay on track.

Anyway, i'ma be in Ghana for Christmas this year, mad excited :nthat:
Anyone else bout to be out there?

I know about 10 people going for Xmas, I went out there in June and it was fire. I was in the Osu region of Ghana, pm if you need some pointers. Youre gonna have a blast.

Back
Top Bottom