African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

Nope. Just not naive enough to think they cant put your "anonymous" data sets together. To be as Afrocentric as you claim to be you got a lot of trust in these institutions that prove time and time again they will sell us out for money. Every time.

What’s proven is that people can now trace their lineage to have an idea of where their ancestry come from.

what’s not proven is your conspiracy theories.

I rest my case brother. Have a great Tuesday afternoon dude

Lol you the type of cat to not listen to new information into consideration.

Data is worth more than oil in our current information based economy. You wanna be naive an pan Africanist all loud and proud and make people think like you do.

You forget president Obama lying about data collection?

You are being willfully ignorant just so you can tell at folks about embracing African heritage thatsbas foreign to the black Americans as Swiss culture.

You gotta get off your schtick. You remind me of Umar. A dude with 15% of the information yelling at folks like the authority yet leading folks astray

Last edited:
Very glad people don't champion around layziegunts layziegunts as a leader within the black NT Community, he would lead people into a ditch while carrying a ladder for only himself to use.

Reactions: wr
ok brotherman you win and I’m just Umar Jr. happy now?

wait a minute

ohhhhh you don’t like the whole “black people in America shouldn’t embracing Africa cause we have nothing to do with Africa”

I have said many times before someone can order a kit for you and u just send some saliva to be analyzed for ancestral origins and yet you should refuse to hear the ANONYMOUS part.

listen I’m happy with my results and I would recommend those who want to finally have an idea of where their people are from.

if people want to not do it because of privacy and data collection I don’t have a problem.

im just giving my example and why I would recommend it. I don’t know why you’re so mad at me and calling me Umar lol

goodbye

Last edited:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/03/us/a...-national-black-history-month-trnd/index.html

D0151D16-A4A1-4E37-80E2-D5F3AE6FE003.jpeg

This is beautiful ✊🏿❤️

Black people who only post about black history during “Black History Month” and not all year round.

You failed your ancestors 🗣✊🏿

on Karen Hunter's podcast shes doing an in depth analysis of the miseducation of the negro by carter g woodson especially in the context of the state of black people today. the series is on going but shes covering tons of things from how and why Africa appears the size it does on maps, christopher columbus, to religion and Christianity. FIRE. Linked some of the really good ones so far.

“MisEducation of the Negro”: How and Why
Have You Been Miseducated About God?
"MisEducation of the Negro:" Our Contributions Are Great!

Last edited:
layziegunts layziegunts is this stereotype true amongst the blacks in Jamaica? It sure is in the states. I don’t lock my car doors on purpose no matter how “scary they look.”

Watch Rhiannon Giddens perform songs from her new release “There is No Other,” which illuminate stories of the slave trades with stunning intensity!

Very glad people don't champion around layziegunts layziegunts as a leader within the black NT Community, he would lead people into a ditch while carrying a ladder for only himself to use.

I don't think he understands where he would fit amongst us at a table...its deeper than just color of skin....
Being a brotha is a very deep complex African American culture though experiences and tribunals
He would quickly be outed as a goofy where I'm from and I know off da bat da Jamaican Rastas would put him in the same corner

Last edited:
I ignored the alchemist dude months ago because he had this weird obsession with me. So I come in and see sugafree sugafree saying some crap and was wondering what he was talking about.

I switched off the “ignored content” thing and then see the weirdest message about me.

some dudes have nothing better to do man. I swear. Brothers I’m straight please keep my name out y’all mouth. Thank you

I don't think he understands where he would fit amongst us at a table...its deeper than just color of skin....
Being a brotha is a very deep complex African American culture though experiences and tribunals
He would quickly be outed as a goofy where I'm from and I know off da bat da Jamaican Rastas would put him in the same corner

1) the name of this thread is Blacks regardless of where they are from. Not African-American. The only specifically African-American thread is the ADOS one and I stay outta there
2) I got my citizenship so I’m technically an African-American whether you like it or not.
3) I would be outed as goofy where you’re from? Where you from bro? Arkansas?

son just don’t come in here and just talk crap about me, I never mentioned you a day in my life nor do I care for your existence. So please leave me alone man. Jesus Christ y’all some weirdos

Back
Top Bottom