African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

Fellas, please with what’s going on I think it’s important for us to put our facts and not conspiracy bull out there for the public.

I will say this, everything is NOT a conspiracy. That’s all I’m going to say, hope everyone and their family stay safe.

Please listen to doctors and scientist right now and not Pookie on FB live. Have a great day

Ayo (jamaican dude) what part of ghana u went to (accra) ? I remember seeing u post pics with some thick az chick there....Once this corona s*** die down & airports start to open tryna hit that & lagos nigeria pronto

Ayo (jamaican dude) what part of ghana u went to (accra) ? I remember seeing u post pics with some thick az chick there....Once this corona s*** die down & airports start to open tryna hit that & lagos nigeria pronto

I stayed in Osu region in Accra. Plenty of things to do in the nightlife. I went out there dolo and had the time of my life. You will be alright bro. Just get your vaccine when you get to Ghana it will save you a ton of money. It will be about $25 USD instead of hundreds here.

I stayed in Osu region in Accra. Plenty of things to do in the nightlife. I went out there dolo and had the time of my life. You will be alright bro. Just get your vaccine when you get to Ghana it will save you a ton of money. It will be about $25 USD instead of hundreds here.

Good looking bro i was gonna get my vaccine now in america( they charging alittle under 300 bucks ) so i wont go thru no bs when i touch down there but since u said i can get it there for cheaper then cool ... but i dont know if yellow fever shot will give me any side effects dont wanna be on vacation sick as a dog

Accra is active now, night life has stepped it up in the past 10 years. Hit up the bars and parties in Osu, Airport Area, Legon, etc. Check out Bloom Bar and Front/Back. Was just out there around Christmas.
Yeah no doubt appreciate the tips bro...tryna hit that(ghana) nigeria gambia ivory coast senegal & a few other westcoast spots

Good looking bro i was gonna get my vaccine now in america( they charging alittle under 300 bucks ) so i wont go thru no bs when i touch down there but since u said i can get it there for cheaper then cool ... but i dont know if yellow fever shot will give me any side effects dont wanna be on vacation sick as a dog

I had no side effects from the vaccine. You will be fine

They wore synchronized colors to represent Pan-African flag in these scenes 💚🖤❤️
E7A0F8EF-E7FF-435F-A1BF-EF6E5CDB42A4.jpeg

"In the music video, Jackson portrays a lounge singer during the time of apartheid in South Africa. Inspired by a blend of '60s and '70s African culture, the video depicts freedom and prosperity, opposing racial segregation and supremacy. Jackson wears "vintage wide-lapeled brown leather jacket, men's tailored trousers, a printed halter top and individually-sectioned pigtails that bring to mind "the higher the hair, the closer to God", according to Soulbounce website.[51] The video portrays a massive house party and includes scenes inspired by the work of photographer Malick Sidibé. Images shown throughout the video include a cigarette lighter flicking by a man's groin, a young child peeking behind a man as if he had been magically birthed, a one-eyed boxer posing, a couple presses up as if simulating rear-entry sex, children jump on mattresses, a lone figure walking outside, and Jackson's shadow crawling up a wall like a stalking animal.[52] Joni Mitchell appears on a TV screen throughout the video, and Sudanese model Alek Wek also makes a cameo. The video ends with bottles thrown at Afrikaan segregation signs, which represents a rebellion against discrimination and racism and a celebration of freedom and embracing unity."

An All Time Great... Janet Jackson
1586948523491.png

DD4476A7-29DC-42D5-B7A5-77823C2508F9.jpeg

See why the black diaspora need to stick together? ✊🏿This especially goes out to the fringe black dudes who claim they are not African, but instead Native American or Hebrew 🤦🏾‍♂️

These things sounds too good to be true

Believe me, there's no one on this forum that has less faith in the Guinean President than me. It definitely sounds to good to be true. Honestly, if it was any other country, I'd be more optimistic.

We gotta wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom