African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

Super Offensive: Battle Rapper Disrespects Opponent's Daughter On Stage For Being "Dark Skinned"

Colorism/Colorist is trash, not to mention this was pedo af. **** this dude.

Been checking out real estate /apts in certain west african spots (monrovia liberia being #1) seeing 4-5 bdrm cribs going for the low...wanna check out the vibes in person to see whats-what ..but god willing would like some vacation property (apartment or small house) in 1 of them west african spots so whenever i wanna get low out this country il have a spot...lagos nigeria & accra aint as cheap as i thought it would be on property

Live look at @soundcloud:
tenor (9).gif

marikomorose marikomorose

Just kill me from now 😔

if you didn’t know, the main port of entry after the Panama Canal is Jamaica. We are screwed I tell you, screwed.

Last edited:
Weird stuff going on right here. I’m not sure what happened from the 80’s until the 10’s, but black ppl here took about 10 steps back in regards of embracing their features. This video is very yucky:

Weird stuff going on right here. I’m not sure what happened from the 80’s until the 10’s, but black ppl here took about 10 steps back in regards of embracing their features. This video is very yucky:

I only date black women and they have to wear their natural hair most of the time. Period. I won’t deal with a women who still isn’t comfortable with themselves.

I only date black women and they have to wear their natural hair most of the time. Period. I won’t deal with a women who still isn’t comfortable with themselves.
I agree to some extent but I’m not going to force my girl to wear her natural hair. It’s her hair at the end of the day, I can give my opinion and I tell her what I like but I’m not gonna force her.

Also, I’ve had natural hair convos with my lady all the time (she’s obviously a black women lol), while she wears it more natural now from her perspective, wearing lace fronts, wigs, weaves, extensions, etc. will make you look less ethnic in corporate environments which is unfortunately still hinders black women from employment.

Cali has to enacted a law against discrimination against hairs styles when it comes to employment.

Man, that video is so cringey. The fact that she felt the need to hide the way her natural looks from her husband all that time says it all. Glad I got me a natural haired sista, wouldn’t have it any other way. Also reinforces how I feel about interracial marrying.

Damn! Most of the time? This implies there are instances that it's acceptable for her to not wear her natural hair. Who get's to decide that? You?

Damn! Most of the time? This implies there are instances that it's acceptable for her to not wear her natural hair. Who get's to decide that? You?

if a woman throws a wig every once in a while, no problem. But you don’t take care of your real hair and feel comfortable showing it to the world? Nah I’m good.

but instead want to put on a wig that’s fashioned after non black womens hair?

if you’re in your mid 30s like me and don’t feel comfortable wearing your natural hair most of the time, I dont want to be with her to settle down. You still haven’t grasp that aspect of loving your hair naturally? I’m not really mentally attracted to those types of women. Simple

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom