African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

this need to be here too, b/c i'm sick of this ****. it's that american arrogance & as far as the diaspora goes we may very well be the most detached from that continent for historical reasons.

not to say that i understand noname's criticism though b/c i share similar views w/ nike putting stuff like kente clothe on damn near every blm sneaker. that's not black american traditions.

I not necessarily disagreeing or agreeing w/ noname's post directly b/c i can't. I haven't & likely won't see the beyonce video (not interested), but i can't stand the level of arrogant & ignorant views i've seen listened/seen a large amount of black americans have on black people from other countries & continents. They literally "speak for "them". It's like when ppl say all dominican's are black, that's just a dumb generalized rhetoric to have & place b/c not all dominican's are black.

These opposing views become even more ignorant/arrogant when you considered the fact that most of them never had a damn conversation w/ a black south african or a black dominican, & that they're confidently parroting propaganda from other insecure dumbasses. Not to mention a lot of the views these woke ppl have is down right hypocritical & stem from white supremest.

Anyway, here's a good article from a Burundian touching on the "we was kings & queens" stuff put out there:

So "Black Americans" is trending this morning:

All u have to do is get to know & talk to other Black People.

I mean he aint lying but depending on the country he's from, dude might not be able to return.

Back
Top Bottom