African Descendants ✊🏿 Black People - Americas, Africa, Caribbean Culture Discussion

You speak haitian creole/french so its different to u. I can only pronounce those 1st 2 names b/c they're famous.

I'm not Haitian and you know that. How would speaking French make it easier to pronounce a Nigerian name written in English? Her name is pronounced exactly how it is written. Can't say the same for McConauGhey.

That tik tok dance stealing is so dirty. The black creator gets forgotten and the white chicks with the massive following get the credit, fame and deals after watering it down. I don't know how you go on TV to showcase art that isn't yours though, I would feel sick doing that.

Look at how the U.S continues to oppress and bleed black countries prohibiting them from ever growing even in the present day.

Just got finished watching this and this hits hard because my father side is pretty much Maroons and pretty much this whole episode was where that side of the family is from. Jamaica has been sold out and the country is doomed if we don’t realized what’s going on.

Fully vaccinated here

I was going to post about various Caribbean islands protesting the vaccine, but I didn't want to turn this into a covid thread.

Rubber bullets were used as well. I'd post a pic of some of the aftermath, but out of respect to that person's privacy, I'll pass.

Also,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom