After today's performance...Mike Vick MVP???

Vick has 2755 yards passing 250yd/game 20 tds 5 int 103 qb rating
8 rushing tds, 610 rushing yards 55yd/game

Brady has 3398 yards passing 261yd/game 29 tds 4 int 109 qb rating
his rushing stats are insignificant 17 yards 1 td

In my opinion, Vick has become a better throwing qb while still being able to beat u with his legs, ultimate double threat!

Brady played in 13 games, Vick in 11 and he's got 2 tds less than him. They have almost identical yardage (when u add Vick's rushing totals)

In my opinion, Vick has become a better throwing qb while still being able to beat u with his legs, ultimate double threat!

Brady played in 13 games, Vick in 11 and he's got 2 tds less than him. They have almost identical yardage (when u add Vick's rushing totals)

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by So Slickening

But, if Brady was in for the Eagles instead of Vick in that situation... the Giants would be at the top of the division right now.
i dunno about all that. and if we're going there...what if vick was the pats QB...where would they be?

i'd say at this point, it's pretty even between what theyve both done. got to play out the rest of the season to see who deserves it.
Nah not close, Brady.

But, if Brady was in for the Eagles instead of Vick in that situation... the Giants would be at the top of the division right now.
i dunno about all that. and if we're going there...what if vick was the pats QB...where would they be?

i'd say at this point, it's pretty even between what theyve both done. got to play out the rest of the season to see who deserves it.
I should have been more specific, the "situation" I was talking about was today's game. Down by 21 in the 4th quarter vs. the Giants pass rush... you can't tell me that Vick's legs didn't get us the win (along with D-Jax's return), meaning being on top of the division instead of the Giants.

I should have been more specific, the "situation" I was talking about was today's game. Down by 21 in the 4th quarter vs. the Giants pass rush... you can't tell me that Vick's legs didn't get us the win (along with D-Jax's return), meaning being on top of the division instead of the Giants.

I should have been more specific, the "situation" I was talking about was today's game. Down by 21 in the 4th quarter vs. the Giants pass rush... you can't tell me that Vick's legs didn't get us the win, meaning being on top of the division instead of the Giants.
ah gotcha. agreed on that point.

I should have been more specific, the "situation" I was talking about was today's game. Down by 21 in the 4th quarter vs. the Giants pass rush... you can't tell me that Vick's legs didn't get us the win, meaning being on top of the division instead of the Giants.
ah gotcha. agreed on that point.

Originally Posted by nicapino

I agree with all this, glad you are pointing out the rushing stats seems like everyone forgets about it except our opponents.

Brady will still win the award in the end but Vick deserves all the praise he is getting no doubt about it

Originally Posted by nicapino

I agree with all this, glad you are pointing out the rushing stats seems like everyone forgets about it except our opponents.

Brady will still win the award in the end but Vick deserves all the praise he is getting no doubt about it

Co-MVPs ala Peyton and Steve McNair back in 2004? If the press dosent see this, it will be a travesty. Vick and the Golden Boy should share it! It's only right!

Co-MVPs ala Peyton and Steve McNair back in 2004? If the press dosent see this, it will be a travesty. Vick and the Golden Boy should share it! It's only right!

I wouldn't mad if either Vick or Brady get it. I think them being Co-MVP's should happen. Of course the season isn't done yet so we'll see.

I wouldn't mad if either Vick or Brady get it. I think them being Co-MVP's should happen. Of course the season isn't done yet so we'll see.

As huge of a Vick fan I am. I would love for Vick to get it. Even Brady knows Vick is damn near impossible to stop when he puts together a great display with his legs and arm. With that being said I think Brady will still get it. Him and his team are just making other teams look like they should not even step on the field
sick.gif

As huge of a Vick fan I am. I would love for Vick to get it. Even Brady knows Vick is damn near impossible to stop when he puts together a great display with his legs and arm. With that being said I think Brady will still get it. Him and his team are just making other teams look like they should not even step on the field
sick.gif

All comes down to what gets done the rest of the season. Brady could have a meltdown, so could Vick.

But right now, it's about as tight as Peyton/Brees last year... and Brees should have gotten it last year, so I wouldn't be surprised for Brady to get it this year. If you're an Eagles fan, you've got to like that analogy, big picture speaking
laugh.gif

All comes down to what gets done the rest of the season. Brady could have a meltdown, so could Vick.

But right now, it's about as tight as Peyton/Brees last year... and Brees should have gotten it last year, so I wouldn't be surprised for Brady to get it this year. If you're an Eagles fan, you've got to like that analogy, big picture speaking
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

brady's gonna get it but i'd vote for vick
And the only reason why will be because of Vick's past, plain and simple.

Originally Posted by onewearz

brady's gonna get it but i'd vote for vick
And the only reason why will be because of Vick's past, plain and simple.

Without a doubt the MVP is and should be Vick. Worse case scenario it should be co-MVP with Vick and Brady.

Without a doubt the MVP is and should be Vick. Worse case scenario it should be co-MVP with Vick and Brady.

Back
Top Bottom