After today's performance...Mike Vick MVP???

He's got a decent chance, contingent on his and Brady's performances over the last games. Better question, what are the chances this very topic is featured on PTI's toss up segment?
I say even money.

He's got a decent chance, contingent on his and Brady's performances over the last games. Better question, what are the chances this very topic is featured on PTI's toss up segment?
I say even money.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Without a doubt the MVP is and should be Vick. Worse case scenario it should be co-MVP with Vick and Brady.

Wthout a doubt?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Without a doubt the MVP is and should be Vick. Worse case scenario it should be co-MVP with Vick and Brady.

Wthout a doubt?
eyes.gif

It can go to either one of them at this point. You can't go wrong.
laugh.gif
at anyone who thinks 1 of them has ran away with the MVP at this point.

It can go to either one of them at this point. You can't go wrong.
laugh.gif
at anyone who thinks 1 of them has ran away with the MVP at this point.

At this point i think they have to share it. Brady had dominated coming off a so so year last year, but vick barely played at all last year and at times this year it has been him and D Jax against the world. I honestly feel that not giving them a co award is robbing one of em. My two favorite players

At this point i think they have to share it. Brady had dominated coming off a so so year last year, but vick barely played at all last year and at times this year it has been him and D Jax against the world. I honestly feel that not giving them a co award is robbing one of em. My two favorite players

Vick does things that no one else can duplicate.
Brady is having a great season, but what he is doing has been done.
IMO it has to be Vick. Or at least co-MVP honors.

Vick does things that no one else can duplicate.
Brady is having a great season, but what he is doing has been done.
IMO it has to be Vick. Or at least co-MVP honors.

The Pats are my team and Bradys had a great year and he's my boy but Vick has been on a tear and todays game proved it again. I still think Brady will win but I would love to actually see a co-mvp this year.

The Pats are my team and Bradys had a great year and he's my boy but Vick has been on a tear and todays game proved it again. I still think Brady will win but I would love to actually see a co-mvp this year.

Michael Vick got my vote since he started this season.. even being out for 2 games.. and not even starting all the games???
and still makin this much noise?? and did this comeback vs a division rival?? down by 3 touchdowns with 8mins left in the 4th qtr??
to tie the game?.. he got to be the MVP.. even Brady would vote for Vick.. c'mon now.. Hes the NFL MVP...

Michael Vick got my vote since he started this season.. even being out for 2 games.. and not even starting all the games???
and still makin this much noise?? and did this comeback vs a division rival?? down by 3 touchdowns with 8mins left in the 4th qtr??
to tie the game?.. he got to be the MVP.. even Brady would vote for Vick.. c'mon now.. Hes the NFL MVP...

im obviously a brady fan...but im a big vick fan as well. i think you look at both teams' games today, and neither team wins unless their guy is in at QB.

i think right now it's probably co-mvp's

im obviously a brady fan...but im a big vick fan as well. i think you look at both teams' games today, and neither team wins unless their guy is in at QB.

As much as I'd love and want Vick to win it, I don't see him winning over Tom Brady

He's definitely second on the MVP list though

As much as I'd love and want Vick to win it, I don't see him winning over Tom Brady

He's definitely second on the MVP list though

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

People keep talkn bout games that MV has missed but the way he runs the ball makes up for that. Not only is he up for consideration for MVP based off his QB skills, hes also better than alot of RBs in the NFL right now.

Back
Top Bottom