After today's performance...Mike Vick MVP???

People keep talkn bout games that MV has missed but the way he runs the ball makes up for that. Not only is he up for consideration for MVP based off his QB skills, hes also better than alot of RBs in the NFL right now.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

People keep talkn bout games that MV has missed but the way he runs the ball makes up for that. Not only is he up for consideration for MVP based off his QB skills, hes also better than alot of RBs in the NFL right now.
v4szza.gif

v4szza.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

v4szza.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

v4szza.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You have to look at it this way.. Last Year Mike came in from 2 years off in jail and only threw 13 passes in 2009..

This year he wasn't even the starting QB.. When Kolb stunk it up and got injured in the first half of the first game, Vick came in and almost brought his team to a win....

He missed most of a game where he was playing well and 3 games after.

The next game he comes back 218 passing yards 74 rushing yards to beat Indy.

The 1 game he has lost where he played the entire game, he still threw for 333yards and rushed for 44... And Chi was crowned as the best defense by "stopping Mike Vick"

Even look at their best games... Brady vs. Detroit.. Vick vs. Skins... Brady 21-27 341yds 4tds 0ints 158.3rating 4rush 1yd...Vick 20-28 333yds 4tds 0int 150.7rating plus 8rush 80yds 2td

While I think Brady will win... Brady doesn't clear cut kill Vick in any statistical category... And Michael Vick does all of this with considerable time off. Also add to the fact he is 33rd in Rushing Yards... Would be top 20 if he did not miss any time.

The fact that he turned it on after 2 years off in prison, 1 year back where he played less than the Punter, and even was able to turn it on in the middle of a game he didn't start in, and after missing a few weeks.

Both are having a tremendous season.. Mike has things Brady never will. Making him the "Most Valuable"

You have to look at it this way.. Last Year Mike came in from 2 years off in jail and only threw 13 passes in 2009..

This year he wasn't even the starting QB.. When Kolb stunk it up and got injured in the first half of the first game, Vick came in and almost brought his team to a win....

He missed most of a game where he was playing well and 3 games after.

The next game he comes back 218 passing yards 74 rushing yards to beat Indy.

The 1 game he has lost where he played the entire game, he still threw for 333yards and rushed for 44... And Chi was crowned as the best defense by "stopping Mike Vick"

Even look at their best games... Brady vs. Detroit.. Vick vs. Skins... Brady 21-27 341yds 4tds 0ints 158.3rating 4rush 1yd...Vick 20-28 333yds 4tds 0int 150.7rating plus 8rush 80yds 2td

While I think Brady will win... Brady doesn't clear cut kill Vick in any statistical category... And Michael Vick does all of this with considerable time off. Also add to the fact he is 33rd in Rushing Yards... Would be top 20 if he did not miss any time.

The fact that he turned it on after 2 years off in prison, 1 year back where he played less than the Punter, and even was able to turn it on in the middle of a game he didn't start in, and after missing a few weeks.

Both are having a tremendous season.. Mike has things Brady never will. Making him the "Most Valuable"

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Should be co-mvp's

I can't even really argue about this.  Of course, I'd rather Mike win it by himself, but you can't hate on Brady.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

The question is, will Vick be even better next season?

I don't wanna get ahead of myself, but it's pretty exciting thinking about it

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Should be co-mvp's

I can't even really argue about this.  Of course, I'd rather Mike win it by himself, but you can't hate on Brady.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

The question is, will Vick be even better next season?

I don't wanna get ahead of myself, but it's pretty exciting thinking about it

if he wants to win this outright... he'll need to put on a show during these last few weeks, and Brady will need to somehow throw some interceptions and lose games.

as much as I wanna see Vick get it, I still think it's Tom Brady.

if he wants to win this outright... he'll need to put on a show during these last few weeks, and Brady will need to somehow throw some interceptions and lose games.

Everybody keep talking about Vick's time off when in a sense that helped him physically.

Let's not forget that Brady took a year off...rehabbing an ACL injury. Then he came back and played a full season at about 90% for parts of it. Not to mention every game played = getting hit/increased chance of getting injured/natural wear and tear on your body. Ya'll act like Brady is in tip top shape this season and isn't getting older.

What I'm saying is, those 2 years off for Vick was 2 years of avoiding hits, avoiding injuries, avoiding the grind of playing every sunday. If anything, it helped preserve his body physically, so stop using the 2 year absence as a way to enhance Vick's stature this season.

Everybody keep talking about Vick's time off when in a sense that helped him physically.

Let's not forget that Brady took a year off...rehabbing an ACL injury. Then he came back and played a full season at about 90% for parts of it. Not to mention every game played = getting hit/increased chance of getting injured/natural wear and tear on your body. Ya'll act like Brady is in tip top shape this season and isn't getting older.

What I'm saying is, those 2 years off for Vick was 2 years of avoiding hits, avoiding injuries, avoiding the grind of playing every sunday. If anything, it helped preserve his body physically, so stop using the 2 year absence as a way to enhance Vick's stature this season.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

this.

unfortunately theres still plenty of mike vick haters out there and bear in mind tom brady is the media's darling

this.

unfortunately theres still plenty of mike vick haters out there and bear in mind tom brady is the media's darling

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

this.

Has nothing to do with haters, in fact I think Brady has his fair share of haters too. Facts TB has a better completion %, more yards (almost 1,000),  fewer int's, and a higher qb rating. With that said I know he played more games but if thats the case he should have more int's and a lower completion rating.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

this.

Has nothing to do with haters, in fact I think Brady has his fair share of haters too. Facts TB has a better completion %, more yards (almost 1,000),  fewer int's, and a higher qb rating. With that said I know he played more games but if thats the case he should have more int's and a lower completion rating.

Back
Top Bottom