AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

The politics in this city is beyond me man. From everything to the crime,drugs, vacant housing, lack of skilled state/city employees
the list goes on a on. Everybody is looking out for themselves and in the pockets of others. Mosby is a huge smoke screen for
the people of Baltimore.

The US justice department has released a 163 page report on the Baltimore police department

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-baltimore-police-idUSKCN10K2H6

African-American residents in Baltimore are routinely subjected to unconstitutional stops, arrests and excessive force by the Baltimore Police Department, a scathing federal report released on Tuesday said.

The 163-page U.S. Justice Department report details an investigation launched after the death of black detainee Freddie Gray last year that found the Baltimore Police Department engages in a pattern of conduct that violates the constitution or federal law.

"This pattern or practice is driven by systemic deficiencies in BPD's policies, training, supervision and accountability structures that fail to equip officers with the tools they need to police effectively and within the bounds of the federal law," the report said.

The US justice department has released a 163 page report on the Baltimore police department

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-baltimore-police-idUSKCN10K2H6
hopefully this shuts people up when they ask why people in communities policed like Baltimore respond the way they do to law enforcement. there are only 2 ways to respond to a bully, fight back or run away. unfortunately both avenues can get you killed when the bully is law enforcement.

hopefully this shuts people up when they ask why people in communities policed like Baltimore respond the way they do to law enforcement. there are only 2 ways to respond to a bully, fight back or run away. unfortunately both avenues can get you killed when the bully is law enforcement.

They did the same thing in Ferguson, my g. There was rampant nonsense going on in that department.

All people rested on was the court didn't pursue prosecution of Wilson.

People don't remember the details.. Only the results.

They did the same thing in Ferguson, my g. There was rampant nonsense going on in that department.

i was listening to NPR today while the talked about this investigation. there was one guy that was detained 30 times in 4 years without one single conviction 
mean.gif

i was listening to NPR today while the talked about this investigation. there was one guy that was detained 30 times in 4 years without one single conviction :smh:
Unfortunately I've been victim to Baltimore police's bs practices ...been in bookings for a weekend for no reason , either no charges or bs charges they make up then try to get you to do a lil community service so they don't have to show up in court or worry bout the case gettin dismissed :smh: ...getting stopped or ran up on for no reason is apart of daily life here it no longer fazes us ...this is why everybody here knew from jump that nothing was gon happen with the Freddie case, they been at it for so long wth no consequences that we knew it was a show for the media / everybody outside the city

The police been Chillin a lil more here lately tho , but that also means they been doing less real police work since they feel they can't do their jobs fairly and with rules

Back
Top Bottom