AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

The same message board you're on right now

**** angry :lol:

Yes which is why I'm entitled to say my peace but since you want to throw shots without valid arguments you kind of seem like the angry one. Nothing personal though  Im chillin on this side 8)

Piece*

I've said enough...rather engaged with those that are on the same page as me.

A **** does nothing for me.

happy.gif
 You're mad and that's fine. You haven't really said much (besides  throw a few shots)  judging by the amount of times you've posted but whatever. But i will say this final "piece" and I'm done. Never did I look down at these people for doing what they're doing. Everybody has a breaking point and when all else has failed them do what you gotta do. Cool. But me I'm just patiently waiting on the outcome of all  this. Until then be safe 

Shouts to old man Mr valentine just now on CNN he is the REAL MVP like he said these are just high school kids that don't even respect the death of Freddy Grey SMH

Some of you defending these dudes ain't really watching the news to see its little high school knuckle heads out there.

This isn't a protest this is literally bugging out... When we had protests in NYC it was calm and the point went across.

Like my mom said this isn't s black thing this is stupidity

Last edited:
unfortunately, it's a 2 way street in this case :smh:

Exactly count the backpacks in the crowd... Trust me I'm 25 I only been out of school a few years I remember when it was COOL to bug out after school and follow the crowd that's all I see. THESE KIDS DONT EVEN KNOW what they are doing or fighting for. I RESPECT PROTESTS even civil unrest but a bunch of kids tearing down the city? That don't make sense.

Last edited:
If you're out there right now looting I'd advise you to get off the streets, the guard doesn't have a leash on them like Ferguson.

Exactly count the backpacks in the crowd... Trust me I'm 25 I only been out of school a few years I remember when it was COOL to bug out after school and follow the crowd that's all I see. THESE KIDS DONT EVEN KNOW what they are doing or fighting for. I RESPECT PROTESTS even civil unrest but a bunch of kids tearing down the city? That don't make sense.

So sad what they are doing. Just doing it just to do it.

How does destroying the city affect the police dept?....ya wanna answer with violence, get organized and hit the cops responsible where it hurts, their home....not saying that's what should be done...but that would make a hell of a lot more sense than destroying people's property whom had nothing to do with the death of this individual, that *** is counterproductive as ****

Back
Top Bottom