AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

Wait you literally just learned about the Wire? How young are you?
laugh.gif
The show came out when I was 10
happy.gif

Ohh ...22-23 ain't super young but yea you need to get on that show man :pimp: probably the most accurate portrayal of an inner city you'll ever see on a TV series

Bmore has a black mayor and many black people in positions of power- but yet blatantly racist. I wonder how long that 'black people need to vote' stigma is going to stand.

Last edited:

Truthfully, we don't care about the rest of the country's sympathy. They aren't sympathizing with us when they continuously watch police brutality and injustice towards minorities like animals everyday on their TVs, we don't need their sympathy now when we're fed up. Sympathy is dead at this point.
We who?
We as whole. IMO if we cared about sympathy that would be our main focus at this point. I think we're past the point of sympathy. We can agree to disagree if you feel different about it, I respect everyone's opinion when it comes to these type of topics.
The riots did more harm than good IMO, if them kids could've kept their focus on the cops, then they might have accomplished something 

Why aren't you calling the police animals?

Yet you call the people reacting to the police violence animals.

Bigot

The same way a lot of news organizations devoted more time to that CVS than to Freddie Gray's death.

I'd suggest people interested in Bmore to check out The Wire. Apparently it was created by a journalist who spent many years covering the Baltimore inner cities, and even wrote a book about it.

I read that the only reason it didn't do so hot in the ratings was because audiences didn't want to see such a diverse cast of characters
nextel mite of never died 
laugh.gif
 ​

Last edited:

Truthfully, we don't care about the rest of the country's sympathy. They aren't sympathizing with us when they continuously watch police brutality and injustice towards minorities like animals everyday on their TVs, we don't need their sympathy now when we're fed up. Sympathy is dead at this point.
We who?

We as whole. IMO if we cared about sympathy that would be our main focus at this point. I think we're past the point of sympathy. We can agree to disagree if you feel different about it, I respect everyone's opinion when it comes to these type of topics.

The riots did more harm than good IMO, if them kids could've kept their focus on the cops, then they might have accomplished something 

I see where you're coming from, but to me, I don't think the riot was meant to do any good from the jump, hence the reason it started with the kids yesterday. This frustration has been brewing for over 50 years, this is more than the Gray situation in Baltimore. It may have started out that way, but again, we're past that point.

except for the fashion and the accents
laugh.gif
, yea the wire was mostly real **** that happened/was happening in the city
Yeah you got Stringer Bell talking like he straight out of London and other ****** talking like they from Harlem

Even McNulty's accent slips a little too many times
laugh.gif

lmfao i think the fashion was on point wit mainstream for that time period. idk about bmore.

I can't comment on the Bmore specific fashion neither but I was in HS and early parts of undergrad at the time period that the show was airing and the fashion was totally on point. Baggy urban wear.

Last edited:
I still have no idea why people choose to loot to "prove their point". I don't wanna hear it's out of anger either :smh:

The whole situation is a mess. I have family living in bmore too. :smh:

I can't comment on the Bmore specific fashion neither but I was in HS and early parts of undergrad at the time period that the show was airing and the fashion was totally on point. Baggy urban wear.
not even that but the brands too. had cats in gunit ish lmao

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I seen some dudes rocking gunit back then when I was up there.

Baltimore fashion was no different then the south IMO...now DC def had their own thing going

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I seen some dudes rocking gunit back then when I was up there.

Baltimore fashion was no different then the south IMO...now DC def had their own thing going

I mean I saw all the brands that were popular in NYC, though maybe on the way out here in NYC as the show aired. There was G-unit, Enyce, Rocawear, and Girbaud off the top of my head in the show throughout the seasons. I'm pretty sure there were a few Pelle Pelle jackets as well.

I mean I saw all the brands that were popular in NYC, though maybe on the way out here in NYC as the show aired. There was G-unit, Enyce, Rocawear, and Girbaud off the top of my head in the show throughout the seasons. I'm pretty sure there were a few Pelle Pelle jackets as well.
thats about right. pelle pelle is the "hustla im up" jacket. lol

Where was your outrage at soccer fans who threw flares out on the pitch?
I don't know what you're talking about but throwing flares on the pitch at worst results in a minor injury. These people are trying to maim police and innocent people, destroy property, and steal. Not really comparable.

That racist Matt always seems to ruin my day when he's quoted (I have him blocked)

Like this dude completely disregarded captains post and then posts his SWS propaganda for the ***** and giggles.
I'm sorry I ruin your day, Papi. I know it's a different experience to have somebody provide an opposing viewpoint, but that's life. I find it amusing that calling these scumbags for what they are makes me a SWS. Oh well, it doesn't really surprise me. 

Acting like animals and destroying things for the sake of it will not, believe it or not, make the rest of the country sympathize. It will make people even more jaded and unsympathetic. I think they already know that though, not that they care.

People keep saying "violence won't make people sympathize".

I don't think they're worried about sympathy when black people can barely get it for being murdered on film tbh.

What American black man is expecting sympathy from white America? :lol:

And why do we need anyone to be sympathetic? How about help fix this ********.

Back
Top Bottom