AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

Yea the problem is called unemployment, its been around forever and is everywhere...but thats not the issue here so idk why you brought it up
Unemployment?????

Who's problem is that???

Go ahead Ill wait on your excuses about "the man" keeping us blacks unemployed...

Waiting......
Systematic oppression involves multiple variables and understanding of past history that led to these issues. Personally I'm fortunate that I'm not a victim of it but I won't look down on those who were crippled by the effects of it. 

Please don't be one of those negus....

Yea the problem is called unemployment, its been around forever and is everywhere...but thats not the issue here so idk why you brought it up
Unemployment?????

Who's problem is that???

Go ahead Ill wait on your excuses about "the man" keeping us blacks unemployed...

Waiting......
View media item 1511018
Systematic oppression involves multiple variables and understanding of past history that led to these issues. Personally I'm fortunate that I'm not a victim of it but I won't look down on those who were crippled by the effects of it. 

Please don't be one of those negus....

But Marcus all they have to do is work hard.

Everything will be okay if they stop being lazy and get jobs.

Look bro I see what your saying but survival and excuses never went hand in hand.

Why is it that black immigrants barely made it to US soil in tubs and make shift boats, and are here in South Florida working 2-3 jobs and making it.

Barely making..but they are working!

Remember most of these folks didn't even have a grade 1-12 free educational advantage of us American born blacks and they still come to US swinging hard than a mofo for survival!

There is no excuse people....if some blacks haven't learned survival by get in where you fit in by now then maybe thier just not built to survive here!

The day you lose your strive and fight to work here is the day you mind as well lay in a box and die!

Last edited:

Look bro I see what your saying but survival and excuses never went hand in hand.

Why is it that black immigrants barely made it to US soil in tubs and make shift boats, and are here in South Florida working 2-3 jobs and making it.

Barely making..but they are working!

Remember most of these folks didn't even have a grade 1-12 free educational advantage of us American born blacks and they still come to US swinging hard than a mofo for survival!

There is no excuse people!

ummmm there's unemployment in them Haitian, Dominican, and w/e else neighborhoods in South Florida

You act like their neighborhoods aint **** like every other hood 

Haitian brothers getting targeted by cops just like african american ones

bruh just accept you're a ****......and jesus love the ***** so you'll be ok 

Last edited:

ummmm there's unemployment in them Haitian, Dominican, and w/e else neighborhoods in South Florida

That's right black man resort to name calling and insulting other blacks, because they don't agree with your ******ed excuses

I expect that!

I stand by what I said!

You don't like it tough!

No excuses in this day in age for any physically and mentally competent black american adult not to be working!

If your able to attend protests and yell and scream like a damn fool then you're sure enough able to work a damn job!

Last edited:
Why y'all let this goofball come in here and start an unemployment discussion?

**** outta here.

That's right black man resort to name calling and insulting other blacks, because they don't agree with your ******ed excuses

I expect that!

I stand by what I said!

You don't like it tough!

No excuses in this day in age for any physically and mentally competent black american adult not to be working!

If your able to attend protests and yell and scream like a damn fool then you're sure enough able to work a damn job!

I expect that!

I stand by what I said!

You don't like it tough!

By your logic...there should be NONE, ZERO, ZILCH Unemployment.

I expect that!

I stand by what I said!

You don't like it tough!

yet you couldn't respond to me saying these communities had the same issues!!! 

GET OUTTA HERE YOU DAMN _

Last edited:
jesse-lee-peterson.jpg

SUGAFREE

I expect that!

I stand by what I said!
You don't like it tough!

Are you under the impression there is a job available for every adult in the country? Is that what you are implying?

Are you under the impression there is a job available for every adult in the country? Is that what you are implying?
Of course not!

Its just not a legitimate excuse anymore for black folks not to be working!

No more excuses folks!

We need to start somewhere!

Why do you assume that it is the same people, all the time?
Go read some of the excuses above!

That is the problem in black society today!

Its either an anti black excuse or its a 'too much pride thing"

Look at our youth....

Military???? SMH ***** please I'm not fighting no white mans war. Aint cuttin my dreads anyway and I'm getting MOB tatted between my eyes like Lil Weezy.

McDonalds??? SMH ***** please I'm not flippin no burgers..I'm not cut out for no 9-5 anyway. I hustle bra......

Enough said!

If you haven't heard these before than you def aint from where Im from!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom