AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

So did anyone figure out what is up with the backwards NIKE on the tounge? Is it like that on all the pairs?

mine aren't like that. I tried on 3 pairs and all were good. And I don't know if he is stretching the tongue or not but my NIKE looks smaller

Last edited:
I picked up a white Bo Knows shirt yesterday at Footaction. They had a few other Nike Air shirts that matched the Auburns.

already gone off NDC. noticed a lot of random kicks been disappearing lately...maybe theyre all heading to the outlets? i was eying some dunk wovens and im pretty sure they didnt sell out lol, these may have though.

Double checked my pairs and both tongues have the Nike backwards. Maybe this is some sort of Willy Wonka type Golden Ticket?

I need to check mine when I get home. I bought one pair and was considering to get another on clearance.

Last edited:
Just got my pair from amazon...

I think quality is about the same than my 09s... smoother nubuck, thin tongue, not great leather... but Im pleased especially for $67

Last edited:
Just got my pair from amazon...

I think quality is about the same than my 09s... smoother nubuck, thin tongue, not great leather... but Im pleased especially for $67
where did you cop for so cheap? couldn't find em for the price on amazon

Amazon.com.. sold by Shoezoo..

They were in sale for $67 + free 2 days shipping... Sold out then restock and price went back up... just keep an eye on it..

Back
Top Bottom