AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

For a shoe nobody wanted these certainly sold very well , was hoping to get a pair on sale and there little left at retail , I'm talking about the og orange pair by the way

For a shoe nobody wanted these certainly sold very well , was hoping to get a pair on sale and there little left at retail , I'm talking about the og orange pair by the way

I was thinking the same thing. I thought they would go on clearance, since the quality is identical to the 2009 retro.

I was thinking the same thing. I thought they would go on clearance, since the quality is identical to the 2009 retro.

I bit the bullet and copped from fnl using $20 coupon , $89 is more than I wanted to spend but didn't want to get shut out,one of my faves all time

Wore mine today ,damn I love these , I'm 40 and remember getting these when they first released . Classics !!!!!

stores around me refuse to put the auburns on sale

want to get a second pair in a half size smaller

They are also dropping a Air Trainer Max '91 (NFL) in a Raiders colorway. It's mostly silver with black.
I wish it was the regular trainer and not "91 style.

Says "Bo Knows" on front strap and Raiders logo on back of shoe. Will be picking these up when they drop.

Wore mine today ,damn I love these , I'm 40 and remember getting these when they first released . Classics !!!!!

Bro, age means nothing when it comes to classic kicks. One of the biggest collectors I know is 65 and he always rocks his kicks
everyday since he is now retired.

Bro, age means nothing when it comes to classic kicks. One of the biggest collectors I know is 65 and he always rocks his kicks
everyday since he is now retired.

Trust me I know age means nothing,ill be rocking classics in the retirement home !!! Been in the game since 87

r the vikings, dolphins and jags the only CW's releasing? I could really use a packers CW

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!

R u kidding me playa

Yall already know which one im grabbin

They limited? And can i get em on ndc or eastbay? Or both

Last edited:
I have a feeling we'll see more of the SC II's in NFL color ways. Hope the Giants color looks good, and I'm hoping that they do a Denver Broncos in throwback colors so its orange/royal. Basically, I want Auburn SCIIs. Don't know why they haven't done those yet.

Back
Top Bottom