AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Size 14. My girl friend right next to me tried for size 14 as well for me and she got this pic....

Bruh it was just not meant for me to cop. Missed out all in the city and online. F U nike.

Super fail on my iPhone despite getting in line in about 5 seconds. For whatever reason my Note 5 was a success despite it taking me like 5 minutes to remember the account password. Wasn't aware the line method wasn't first come first served...

Happy for the win regardless.

Lucked out on some 10.5s. Wish the outsole were a bit cleaner, but I couldn't justify passing on these.

Last edited:
my buddy missed on a size 9.  I am guessing these were somewhat limited in production numbers.  I still would love to know why Nike pushed around the release date so many times. 

my buddy missed on a size 9.  I am guessing these were somewhat limited in production numbers.  I still would love to know why Nike pushed around the release date so many times. 

1996 pairs.....guess I believe it now. I wonder why they moved the date twice too.

I was told 500 pairs were online. Gonna be wearing mine during the Olympics I'll post a pic from downtown today.

Last edited:

Looking good. They look really great on feet.
Thanks I'm really enjoying them and feeling blessed to have a pair as someone who was at the 96 Olympics. I rocked my exclusive to the Centennial Olympic Games Club "Izzy" tee with em today as well.

Thanks I'm really enjoying them and feeling blessed to have a pair as someone who was at the 96 Olympics. I rocked my exclusive to the Centennial Olympic Games Club "Izzy" tee with em today as well.
Really surprised by how wearable they are. I thought the outsole would reduce their rockability, but it's not TOO distracting.

Really surprised by how wearable they are. I thought the outsole would reduce their rockability, but it's not TOO distracting.
I really have no complaints except the 3m leather could obviously be better. One of my favorite things about this silhouette has always been the way the outsole aggressively encroaches onto the midsole. So on this particular colorway, it works really well so you get to see all the beautiful Olympic logo colors from the bottom of the shoe making their way onto the side and front end of the toebox. 

Grats to everyone who copped locally and online. One for the city!

smh at resale prices...

imo

assuming that there are really only 1996 pairs in existence. i am confident that if nike made lets say...10k or even 5k pairs that there would be plenty to go around. there just isn't a HUGE demand for this shoe.

Last edited:
I'd grab a pair now locally if you can. Before things get bad. I've seen 250-300 check your groups, etc if you're looking for pairs still. Will be worth it. If you live in Atlanta of course.

Last edited:
Didnt know these were so limited. My buddy and I are both bummed we missed out. Checked resale and laughed. On to the next pair.

Back
Top Bottom