AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Being from Atlanta had to get them

Being from Atlanta had to get them

Top 3 model of all time for me and I'm born and raised here but I can't bring myself to pay what they want for a size 12. Especially after being played so hard around the city at different stores.

Last edited:
Where did you end up picking them up from?

My homie scored them of snkrs for me.

Top 3 model of all time for me and I'm born and raised here but I can't bring myself to pay what they want for a size 12. Especially after being played so hard around the city at different stores.

Same here man. Love Bo Jackson. My homie let me have them for retail. And I see the prices are crazy

SC toddlers were cute but well... and I think nike released nice SC2s laser crimson GSs.

But passed :smile:

Love moving my OG QS, so cosy, so soft leather and paint don't seem to chip at all... +"sail" color ages much better than white really.

Also have 2 ds pairs sleeping, 12s and 6s.

Patiently waiting -within less than 2 years?- for my son's feet to reach 24cm, so I can offer him...

walk around in the same kicks, staring at soles crumbling :smile:

SC toddlers were cute but well... and I think nike released nice SC2s laser crimson GSs.

But passed :smile:

Love moving my OG QS, so cosy, so soft leather and paint don't seem to chip at all... +"sail" color ages much better than white really.

Also have 2 ds pairs sleeping, 12s and 6s.

Patiently waiting -within less than 2 years?- for my son's feet to reach 24cm, so I can offer him...

walk around in the same kicks, staring at soles crumbling :smile:
Love and repped. Ill be wearing max 95 neons soon with my son as well. I would live to find that release in a size 12.

Last edited:
lol damn, I didn't post in the right thread though, will repost on AT :smile:

Last edited:

Worn twice , not sure of production date , that's pic from auction here's two more pics I think there from 2012

Once they arrive I check the date , probably the ones that released in 2013

Last edited:
Yea that looks like vintage pack leather (at the least) but that was 2013 drop. Could have 2012 prod date or could be a previous release I'm just not aware of I guess.

Looking mad clean for forty!

Last edited:
The Air Trainer SC is one of those shoes I will always love. It has the potential for me to be one of those shoes that I always and only get. That said, the quality is always subpar with exception to that OG release. Why can't Nike give us remastered quality on these?

My $40 pair came in from eBay and there from 2012, still need the og vintage ones
Yea they dropped this shoe like 3 times over a real short period between 2012-2013. Two lower quality versions and the OG vintage version. I remember seeing the 2013 lower quality version on sale at outlets at one point for 19.99. 

Yea they dropped this shoe like 3 times over a real short period between 2012-2013. Two lower quality versions and the OG vintage version. I remember seeing the 2013 lower quality version on sale at outlets at one point for 19.99. 

twice

2009 and 2013 og vintage pear, 09 are chip city which the last 2 ppl picks look to be @40

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom