AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Really they have replica Air Trainer SC High's...Game Over [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji]

Last edited:
One time for my people who were able to grab Nike iDs

I'm fiendin' for a DS Lemon/Lightening Yellow pair! I hope Nike retroes it 2017 along with some OG colorways they have yet to. So mad I slept when they came out again 2011.

I have quite a few Nike SC high trainers in my collection I picked up over the years.
I have also passed on a lot of them because the quality left a lot to be desired.
For the most part I'm going to stick to the ID's because the quality is very good compared to most GR's.

I have quite a few Nike SC high trainers in my collection I picked up over the years.
I have also passed on a lot of them because the quality left a lot to be desired.
For the most part I'm going to stick to the ID's because the quality is very good compared to most GR's.

Honestly, I'm not sure they will be back. I don't recall a lot of hype considering the quality and options they had available.

We can always hope they wll be back.

Last edited:
If they would just give us original color ways with premium materials. That's all I want.

when they had the trainer sc's on nike id i felt the color options were too limited.  all the ideas i had in my head i wasn't able to make online.  that being said i do regret not ordering some of the pairs i left in my wish list. 

i always thought they should do a trainer sc x nfl id.  they had those boring *** nfl dunks forever. 

There was 3/4 Broken Bats henly Nike shirt that I saw in eBay by 1 seller on eBay. I slept like an idiot. Does any niketalk fam own or know the shirt I'm referring to? I can't even find photos of it online

Back
Top Bottom