AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

No not this. It was a 3/4 sleeve shirt. The sleeves were royal blue. It had a wood broken bat in half as a logo, so ill. I don't even think the shirt was released but it was definitely an authentic Nike shirt

FOUND IT!

Nah that raglan came out spring '14. I just spoke to the seller and he said he came up at a Niketown and that the shirt was actually an unreleased sample which I figured...I've seen that surfboard shirt a few times on eBay

Nah that raglan came out spring '14. I just spoke to the seller and he said he came up at a Niketown and that the shirt was actually an unreleased sample which I figured...I've seen that surfboard shirt a few times on eBay

ah ok, now the other bo shirts i have seen at outlets here in oregon. 80$ is a steep ticket for a nike shirt :x

Yea I was never too keen on those broken bats tees but I was feeling the snapbacks. The raglan was going for $55 I believe & ended up selling for $49. That was steep enough for me. I had no idea that I'd probably never come up on another LOL . Matter fact I was banking on the likelihood I would ---wrong

same here with the broken bat shirt. wasnt really feeling it, but they had one large left so i bought with the shoes. i wish i would have saved that 45$ because i only wore it once :smh:.

lol I seen these pics before, nice and high quality. I was curious to see if any NT Fam had a scored a pair and taken pics

Last edited:
Nice!!! They need to retro the Air Trainer SC again and make them premium! We want more than just the auburn color way too!

That's like the 3rd retro .. I want a new pair so bad bc the 09's are trash but I've only worn them like 3 times so I never see the need to cop a new pair.

Back
Top Bottom