AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

Yeah, the Auburn OG Vintage QS are hands down better than the crap they have released prior to this. The Concord strip on the front of the shoe is Nubuck/Durabuck ( I forget which is which) like the 98s and OGs and not pleather like on the recent two Auburn releases. Leather is soft and creasy on the whole shoe. Padding is better, and true to size fits like a glove. Some may prefer a half size up because they are a little narrow. The spring release version didn't fit like a glove at True to Size.

Wally, you will be very happy with these. They are as close as we are going to get to the 98-03 trainer SC's. These will definitely be doubled up on. Ill have comparison pics up with my 98s later tonight. I am now praying for the Medicine Ball Trainer III to get this type of treatment, because the most recent release of those were a huge disappointment.

Props. I'm going to get a pair now. It's a shame that Nike can release a good version if they want too.

and man, if they do the medicine balls :smh:

Props. I'm going to get a pair now. It's a shame that Nike can release a good version if they want too.

and man, if they do the medicine balls
mean.gif
Where?! Im trying to find a spot for under $100 shipped.

While the thought of buying another pair of these this year, kind of burns me up, they look way too nice to not get a pair. If I do pick these up I can relegate the release from earlier in the year to every day use.

Good looking out on those pics, El Bro.

I'm gonna need the QSs for sure.  I just can't spend money on cardboard feeling retros anymore.  

Just got my confirm too. Today is starting off in grand fashion. I think everyone was on FL trying to scoop the Lebron restock. I did have a 5 minute wait then another 5 minute wait in line to check out but in the end I got them

Glad to hear you got them, Chun. :smokin

-Drew

thanx bro :smokin
now i hope that i dont get raped by the dutch customs with the 40 euro per pair custom fees :smh:

It was funny because I was trying to scoop up at least a pair for you at work so I kept on running to the bathroom as much as I can lol.
Sorry I couldn't message you too well then. I went ninja on my floor for a while. It's a good thing everything worked out though because my phone is horrible in the hospital. :smh:

-Drew

You guys that copped this morning on champs, did you receive a confirmation e-mail?  I was able to place an order after waiting in the line it put me in for 2.5 mins or so.  But it did take 2 tries.  it told me they may not have enough inventory and to hit the "try again" option.  So I hit try again and I was able to checkout.  But I haven't received any confirmation e-mails or anything.  Any info you all can share is greatly appreciated.

Just got my confirm too. Today is starting off in grand fashion. I think everyone was on FL trying to scoop the Lebron restock. I did have a 5 minute wait then another 5 minute wait in line to check out but in the end I got them
Wow. I definitely checked out before you did and still did not receive a confirmation like you.  Pretty pissed I have a feeling my order will be cancelled now.

^ it still letting me add my size to cart..now you have me wondering if there are even any available 

Last edited:
^ it still letting me add my size to cart..now you have me wondering if there are even any available 
Hmm...I just checked that out and you would be correct.  It lets me add a size to cart as well (not logged in to my champs account).  I just have a bad feeling about my order.  Thinking of calling their customer service line or something maybe.

Checked my order status again and it still says processing.

Last edited:
Ok get ready for this Grizzly.  I just got off the phone with champs customer service.  Every Air Trainer that went live on their site this morning was on back order.  So every single Bo trainer they put up for sale this morning at 8am they never had in stock to begin with.  Here are the details...

Champs was supposed to receive their shipment on July 19th.  It was never received.  Nike has given them NO due date for when their back ordered shipment will arrive.  So anyone still adding sizes right now are certainly not getting a pair.  As for people like me who were on right as the add to cart button went live, we will have to just hope that our back order comes through at some point.

So ironic how this just happened with Shoepalace and the Shaqnosis (grizzly had to wait forever for his pair).  Now we have the exact same scenario beginning here with Champs and the Bo trainer.

Back
Top Bottom