AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

^ Appreciate the info..i'm still thinking about trying 
nerd.gif

Wow, so its not even guaranteed a shoe. I made my order around 8:30 . Hopefully I got thru
The balls that these companies have is on another level.  To not receive a shipment, then wait 11-12 days, then sell the sneakers that never came and you have NO CLUE when they are due, is the DUMBEST thing ever.  Yet, this is now the second instance of this occurring that I know about in the past 2 weeks or so.  The other I mentioned in an above post.

Seriuosly whats the point of selling the shoe if they don't have it in stock, smh. I can understand pre orders, but this is just ridiculous. Thanks for the info shoewizard

Seriuosly whats the point of selling the shoe if they don't have it in stock, smh. I can understand pre orders, but this is just ridiculous. Thanks for the info shoewizard
No problem.  And you are right there is no point.  Since they don't actually charge your card until your order comes in to ship, there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to what they did today.

A reply to my tweet, from @champssports Our shipment came in today; it is not on backorder. However, they are now sold out. #Champssports

A reply to my tweet, from @champssports Our shipment came in today; it is not on backorder. However, they are now sold out. #Champssports
I ordered mine this morning right when they became live and my order status says they are backordered.....what the is going on over there

I did not order until almost noon and mine are being packaged, my order was successful. You should be good to go.

yes !!!!!!!!!!!! mine 1st pair is shipped just got a shipping confirmation from UPS with tracking number and everything
smokin.gif

i am excited as hell lol !!!!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I have to choose between the all star sc highs and the Italy camo air max 97's. Two totally different shoes, I know, but currently it's one or the other. Decisions decisions

To each his own, but I'm surprised heads are so excited about those MLB joints.

I just don't see the appeal at all. Too busy for my tastes I guess.

I have to choose between the all star sc highs and the Italy camo air max 97's. Two totally different shoes, I know, but currently it's one or the other. Decisions decisions
i would go for the trainers, cuz the camo 97s will be super ultra limited

also it is almost impossible to get your hands on them

and there is no release date confirmed yet in the US for them joints

To each his own, but I'm surprised heads are so excited about those MLB joints.

I just don't see the appeal at all. Too busy for my tastes I guess.

The colorway was better than most recent efforts, but for some reason, it really highlights the butchered shape. Not the worst effort I've seen, but it takes a lot more to get me to cop nowadays.

Get home late to everyone getting shipping confirmations.  Meanwhile I bought my pair at like 8:04 am this morning and my order just says "OPEN" when I go to check the status.  I did however get an order confirmation, which means nothing, but it is something.  Also got my Bodega order cancelled as well due to a stock error, so it looks like I'm having some horrible luck at the moment.  1/3 over the weekend.

Supposedly my order is shipping out tonight according to a DM I received back from champs.  Although everyone here seems to have already received their shipping and I have not, so I am still skeptical.

edit: Just got my shipping info. PHEW! Tired of all this unneeded stress for real.

Last edited:
Supposedly my order is shipping out tonight according to a DM I received back from champs.  Although everyone here seems to have already received their shipping and I have not, so I am still skeptical.

edit: Just got my shipping info. PHEW! Tired of all this unneeded stress for real.
congrats bro!!!!

Thanks El Bro for the comparison photos.

The 98s still look so darn impressive side by side with the qs 2013.

The webtec has so much detail. The vivid black lines. The REAL "webbing" . Up close, it's not so much a solid orange color like the recent ones seem to show. The glossiness on the webtec. Then you have the grey mudguard with a visible texture. And the color. Also, the upper ankle collar shouldn't have 100% perforated leather holes. Close but for me, a bit incomplete still.

I guess getting the leather right is their first step. But $120 is still $120. I am so far removed from any sort of desire to own these after years of miscues and waiting, that it's really quite easy to pass on them. My 09s haven't been worn since 2012. So maybe I get to wearing those, and buy these 2013s in 2014.

p.s. My 1999 pimento retros had the midsole crumble on me a few months back. Be careful whatever you do do with the 98 auburns

Back
Top Bottom