AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO, HOT CW, similar to the 99 ones

thanks nike for producing these cobalts

fall 2014

gonna see if i can grab a pair now.

:nthat:

http://www.moveshop.it/it/nike-sportswear/scarpe-alte/air-trainer-sc-high-11705
http://basketshop.ru/catalog/item/21494/

Are these coming to the states, I don't want to wait like I did for the trainer sc 2 photo blue and they never came

For some reason euro got the exclusive photo blues, which released Jan 14,
I'd think they would've came in the us fall or winter 14 so maybe these get the same treatment

You guys think these white and blues will go on sale?

That leather toebox looks :x like the Auburn GR SC's :smh:

The leather definitely isn't the greatest. If I had to compare it to recent releases I would put these ahead of the recent white-based jordan VI's but below the recent air trainer 1 premiums. These are pretty comfortable though.

The leather definitely isn't the greatest. If I had to compare it to recent releases I would put these ahead of the recent white-based jordan VI's but below the recent air trainer 1 premiums. These are pretty comfortable though.
I find something about that statement to be incredibly sad.

Last edited:
You guys think these white and blues will go on sale?

That leather toebox looks :x like the Auburn GR SC's :smh:

Will wait until they hit stores to see if they are worth paying retail for.

I just wore my gr auburns for the third time since i bought um and crack goes the paint

Paint looks like a sticker on the side of my shoe :x disgusting

I was bored here at work and was online looking for a super exclusive color of the Nike Air SC Trainer High.  I saw them on Nike.com earlier this year, but can't find them.  They were white, , black, yellow, not the grey and white that always comes up.  In my search these came up on Nikes website, anyone remember these coming out.

These came up on a Google search, anyone remember these coming out.

When did the second ones come out?  Also did you ever see the white, black, yellow pair.

I wanna say a couple years ago. I didn't like that dark shade of grey

Along with a white,NAVY, and yellow pair (Don't remember black), which can be found on eBay

Last edited:
I wanna say a couple years ago. I didn't like that dark shade of grey

Along with a white,NAVY, and yellow pair (Don't remember black), which can be found on eBay
No these I know about and have, unless I remember incorrectly the swoosh was black and the shoes were predominantly white.  I want to say it was a college team inspired one, but not the Alabama or Ohio ones.

Last edited:
What about the grey blk pimento one that was mentioned several pages back?

I love these when they came out. Had to get a pair off eBay as I missed the release.

These the only others with yellow I could find

Which also reminded me that I need a non-beat pair of these.

These were a half size too small but I still wore the hell outta them :lol:

Last edited:
What about the grey blk pimento one that was mentioned several pages back?
The Europe only release or the other ones, I think the other ones are still coming stateside.

Nice ID I saw someone create while looking through Google.

Back
Top Bottom