AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

The quality on these is the best retro of any kind , ever IMO , so mad I sold mine
I called my brother and was like I found them! Lol and for $99. He went nuts. He's been looking forever and tried to recreate them using ID on NDC. I'll compare them to the ones in my avatar. I've had those since college days like 1999-2003. I had the Carolina blue leather ones but I punished those and they couldn't be saved.

I just found a gem!!! Got them for $115... The only size left is a 10. http://sneakerpolitics.com/products/nike-air-trainer-sc-high-og-qs-zen-grey-tart

I ordered the 8 and the 10.5 for me and my brother! Good luck.

Nike_Air_Trainer_SC_High_QS_OG_Sneaker_Politics_1_1024x1024.jpg

Nice pickup, I would certainly pass if they were regular price.  Thanks to the ID options, man I love this ID option.  I just created these ID's real quick.

I called my brother and was like I found them! Lol and for $99. He went nuts. He's been looking forever and tried to recreate them using ID on NDC. I'll compare them to the ones in my avatar. I've had those since college days like 1999-2003. I had the Carolina blue leather ones but I punished those and they couldn't be saved.

The leather on these is unreal, I'll never buy an SC again unless it has these materials , damn I need an 11.5 ASAP

Nice pickup, I would certainly pass if they were regular price.  Thanks to the ID options, man I love this ID option.  I just created these ID's real quick.
Those are nice. I like the last pair the best. I just ordered a black and white pair from ID yesterday. I need to order these and I'll be good I hope. Lol.

Last edited:
The leather on these is unreal, I'll never buy an SC again unless it has these materials , damn I need an 11.5 ASAP
In college I missed out on these with NYC on the back and I was SUPER PISSED especially being from NY but its like Christmas in July for me right now. Lol. 

Just got the email that my id's are being made, how long does it usually take from this point to be completed?

The site I was looking at said Nike Air trainer Max 360 2 would be out April 2014 but still no release. Went over to LA and my cousin heard that it was cancelled. 

Not sure why though. Maybe because they prioritized the Bo Jax versions like these. Their nice but a low version of these would also be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME!

Last edited:
Yeah they were supposed to drop but I guess they didn't, they didn't have too much buzz and people were mad about the way the retro was looking

Saw somebody with the Alabama's today, got mad I didn't pick them up on sale

*goes to eBay*

Last edited:
The site I was looking at said Nike Air trainer Max 360 2 would be out April 2014 but still no release. Went over to LA and my cousin heard that it was cancelled. 

:smh: Man that sucks I saw these earlier this year on Twitter and want them ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom