AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

While NikeID is down I'm going to scoop these! Excited as hell.

Last edited:
WOOOHOOOOOOOOO, HOT CW, similar to the 99 ones

thanks nike for producing these cobalts

fall 2014

gonna see if i can grab a pair now.

:nthat:

http://www.moveshop.it/it/nike-sportswear/scarpe-alte/air-trainer-sc-high-11705
http://basketshop.ru/catalog/item/21494/

I foolishly sold my 99's a few years back to make way for other stuff. One of my regrets. :smh: They were in clean wearable condition. For whatever reason, my 98 auburns show no signs of giving way. Im amazed they haven't crumbled.

ordered my pair last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What combo did you go with? And a question for you: I'm getting the Jordan 3s in sport blue but I wanted to know are they true to size? I wear a 7.5 but I've been told to order an 8 cause they're cut small. I saw your avatar and figured I'd ask. Thanks!

What combo did you go with? And a question for you: I'm getting the Jordan 3s in sport blue but I wanted to know are they true to size? I wear a 7.5 but I've been told to order an 8 cause they're cut small. I saw your avatar and figured I'd ask. Thanks!

I go tts for my 3's I honestly go tts for mostly all of my kicks.

this is my final design. Just a quick cell phone pic I took when I originally designed it a couple weeks back

ordered my pair last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What combo did you go with? And a question for you: 
I go tts for my 3's I honestly go tts for mostly all of my kicks.

this is my final design. Just a quick cell phone pic I took when I originally designed it a couple weeks back
Thanks for the insight. I just pushed the button on these. I made the mud guard black reflective. Everything is leather. I wanted a white sole but I know once it got dirty it would make the shoe look crazy so I went for black. Sept. 10th is estimated delivery time. 

Last edited:

What combo did you go with? And a question for you: 

Thanks for the insight. I just pushed the button on these. I made the mud guard black reflective. Everything is leather. I wanted a white sole but I know once it got dirty it would make the shoe look crazy so I went for black. Sept. 10th is estimated delivery time. 
Nice! i have a similar design in my locker.

Back
Top Bottom