AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

i got the captcha. scored on NDC and champs 
happy.gif

Style code worked right away but then tried style code on my phone and didnt work.

Flip flipping between NDC and champs .. in line on NDC and went to add in chamos, flipped back to NDC and the f'n iPad refreshed :smh:

OOS

NDC webpage did not work for me at first. I had to exit out and use the twitter link several times. SMH. Sold out in under 2 minutes. No way!

I refreshed the style code from 7:58 until the shoes were up on my PC.  I had to just end up typing broken bats and the shoes came up.  Just checked out finally.

In my opinion, searching with the style code is not reliable.  Use a key word instead.  My 2 cents.

nike hit me with 2 setts of captchas and a math problem fml where the hell are the foams?

EDIT: Just realized the time on the foam release boy do I feel dumb 

Last edited:
I think this sellout is Nike doing their "tricks" maybe more will show up soon. Same thing happened with the Flyknit Chukka's and those new Nike Tech Windrunners

NDC still got me waiting in line...same bs every week.

edit: checked out with a pair :nthat:

Last edited:

I refreshed the style code from 7:58 until the shoes were up on my PC.  I had to just end up typing broken bats and the shoes came up.  Just checked out finally.

In my opinion, searching with the style code is not reliable.  Use a key word instead.  My 2 cents.
been saying that for the last couple months, problem with keyword on these is it kept going to the sc trainer 2 page 

Back
Top Bottom