AGAIN?? Nike Trainer SC High Retro - Spring 2013

I'm fiendin' for a DS Lemon/Lightening Yellow pair! I hope Nike retroes it 2017 along with some OG colorways they have yet to. So mad I slept when they came out again 2011.

So mad that my pair from 2000ish fell apart while wearing

Never knew these got ID treatment

Wasn't the decent leather one titled OG at the end of the product name? I thought it had a different SKU number as well. This number seems to match the last retro.

Wasn't the decent leather one titled OG at the end of the product name? I thought it had a different SKU number as well. This number seems to match the last retro.

Yes, they came out in a OG pack with the air revolution and the air trainer sc 2.

Wonder how the leather is gonna be. Everything in the last 10 years besides the OG vintage QS was horrendous.

As usual, don't hold your breath. Just saw them in person.

Same as the last crappy retros post '99-'00. I would hold out for Outlets/clearance racks. SMH.

I wish I never sold my '98s now. Those were as close to the OG as we will ever get.

Same as the last crappy retros post '99-'00. I would hold out for Outlets/clearance racks. SMH.

I wish I never sold my '98s now. Those were as close to the OG as we will ever get.
Ugh sorry to hear it. Where did you see them in person at? I googled the item number but everything showing the 2013 version. I can't find a place that has them at the moment.

Figures. I wore my retro from a few years ago a few weeks ago and the paint was chipping. :smh:

Here's another pic, not mine but damn they look clean

I bet Jimmy jazz pit em up at discount by mistake and soon will be back up full price, they do that a lot

Rumor has it the black release this weekend... and as far as the leather goes I'll post pics soon as they arrive... can't be too much different from the ID quality I'm assuming

Back
Top Bottom