Age of Consent Discussion (USA)

Comes back into thread.....Yep, bout that time...
GrandioseCarelessCivet-size_restricted.gif

Even with age of consent, I still think age relations should be more common to the "universe" you're in (College aged, young professionals, late twenties, etc)

Like 18-21 is common college age to me, so I understand them being in the same space that can spark up an encounter (class, part-time jobs, spring break, etc). However, when dudes are 21/22/23, strictly buying bottles to **** 18yo chicks, not even mixing it up, that starts getting creepy to me.

Someone bout to come in here and post something outlandish to set this **** off.
Similar to how part of the country has exposed themselves as Trump supporters, alt right, white nationalists I'm waiting for somebody to come in here and just be like aint nothing wrong with a 40 yr old dude smashing 16 yr old if its legal and it should be accepted.

I'm pretty sure these ppl exist and I mean even if they're not the ones part taking in it.

Last edited:
Similar to how part of the country has exposed themselves as Trump supporters, alt right, white nationalists in waiting for somebody to xome in here and just be like aint nothing wrong with a 40 yr old dude smashing 16 yr old if its legal and it should be accepted.

I'm pretty sure these ppl exist and I mean even if they're not the ones part taking in it.

Buncha diddlers :smh:

Someone bout to come in here and post something outlandish to set this **** off.
giphy.gif

Similar to how part of the country has exposed themselves as Trump supporters, alt right, white nationalists I'm waiting for somebody to come in here and just be like aint nothing wrong with a 40 yr old dude smashing 16 yr old if its legal and it should be accepted.

Old enough to bleed old enough to breed. Bad dont know numbers

Screenshot_20190105-223125_Google.jpg
Sometimes i wish we could get a pti-style multi way video conference. Like the group FaceTime, and air it in the thread and cats could chime in.

I'm just curious at to how they say 16 is old enough to give consent but with conditions.
It's like saying you're old enough to drive but you can't drive a car that's 15 years older than you.

Again, I'm fine with the age of consent being 18.

...or like saying you can’t drive without a licensed adult.

I'm just saying i wouldn't want my 16yo sleeping with anyone, regardless of age.

I legit don't know at what age I'd be ok with her going on dates. I'd definitely want to meet the dude first.

I have no kids so things will probably be a looot different if or when i do.

Grown *** men on NT are really deep in thought of where they can legally smash 16 year olds? This plus the Washed thread really reveals who a lot of these big mouth "I'd score 20 on prime Iguodala" and "I only smash women built like video models" people REALLY are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom