Agent: Michael Crabtree will re-enter the Draft (SF 2009 1st round pick) !?!?!

Peep the new sig.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

what the !%#$?????

you know why i had that fakers sig, right? no you don't
laugh.gif
Explain yourself.
May 28th was about 4 days before the lakers played in the 08 finals.
So you didn't put that in your sig because you were trying to piss off all the laker fans.

[xzibit]+%$!$ please [/xzibit]don't try to wiggle your way out of this.

laugh.gif

I love the fact that you're so obviously avoiding my questions.
If this were a debate, you would lose.
I have facts to back up my claim that you are a fraud.
Do you have facts, opinions... or anything for that matter to refute what I'm saying??

...I'll wait.
wink.gif

eek.gif

a new gif from acid?
roll.gif

quick use it in the GSW thread!

and lmao at 92, if you wanna look at acid in the GSW thread you should see daprescription's sig/s as well

laugh.gif

JerryRice80:
You're about as exciting to talk to as dry wall. I pity your friends and family. If I were them, I'd get out my cellphone and pretend to text message to avoid talking to a stiff like you.
Jerry Rice is ashamed of you for using his name in your sn.

jerry_rice.jpg

Top picks above Crabtree have signed. If he doesn't sign in the next day or two, we'll really know if he's trying to blow up the slot system ornot.

I dont know what the kid is thinkin but i know majority of us would take the overpriced contract and put them pads on....as for Dez i don't mean to be the"NFL Analyst who first saw Dezmond as the kid who learned how to ride his bike at 2 years old" but man I did not think he would copy and paste hishigh school play straight into the college world shhh he went from Lil weezyana vol 1 in HS to da drought 3 in college for real. He is a guaranteed top 3 pickl(considering team needs) in this years draft and if I was an NFL analyst i'd bet my job on it.

I know Regis nice but I dont think he is the 2nd best WR in next years draft.....like Mardy Gilyard a tad bit more, more fluid hips and better return man aswell.

laugh.gif
, dude is a premadonna. I knew he would be on some new $@%# once he dropped to 10th overall. The smirk on his face said it all
smh.gif

laugh.gif

who is seriously gonna draft this guy higher than he was drafted this year? he's gonna make less money....

EDIT: nm probably the lions
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom