Agent: Michael Crabtree will re-enter the Draft (SF 2009 1st round pick) !?!?!

^you sound stupid...just give up

and this is the problem with having family members as your agent/financial advisor smh.

He Killed Oregon in Bowl game in one half. that defense had two 2nd round Dbs
3 after next years draft. I think Thurmond goes late 2nd and that's pretty much the consensus among most mocks, so yeah, he pretty muchdominated 3 legit NFL talents, and put in work even after he got injured.

I wouldn't consider myself a legit NFL talent evaluator even as a fan of the game, but seeing Bryant in person in San Diego it was pretty obvious that hewas just on another level as an athlete compared to everyone else. Considering how big and strong he was as just a 2nd year guy out of high school he lookedlike he had the potential to eventually have an Owens type physical build but with better deep threat ability.

Jay Feely's twitter:

"When I read that Crabtree is willing to sit out until next year [it] makes me laugh," Feelysaid. "How can an agent and player be so GREEDY & uncompromising. It furtherenhances the need to revamp our compensation for draft picks and create a hard cap on what each pick receives. Someone who has never acheived anything in the NFL yet should not be given a contract for more money than the bestplayers in the NFL."

I hate Twitter as much as the rest of you, but I have to admit, at times it can be pretty entertaining to here players sound-off on what they REALLY arethinking.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Exile, u don't think TJ Ward is going 2nd or 3rd round? Dude hits like a Truck.

My man.
pimp.gif

Won't be a #1 WR in the NFL. Can quote me on that and i'll eat crow if i'm wrong. Think Santonio Holmes. He'll be decent........but not no perennial pro bowler or anything.
laugh.gif

Even if he ultimately fails at becoming a #1 receiver in the NFL that is where he will play. Both of them, Benn and Dez, are good but Dez just has morephysical talent. And when the ball is in the air he takes it; you cannot teach that. I do not know who will be the better pro, and who will be a bust or not,but at the end of this CFB season, barring something catastrophic, there is no way Benn is a better PROSPECT than Dez is as far as upside goes.

Oh and Crabtree cannot be serious with this. He better worry about beating out Josh Morgan.

Yeah he can hit like a mother(led us in tackles last year too), but he's only mediocre in coverage right now(and only like 5'9.5"). I don'tthink he's on anyone's radar just yet. He's a very good college player though, another testament to how impressive it was to see #1 take apart thatsecondary.

Mike Singeltary prolly going to fight that man. He better hope that foot healed up before he try and re-enter. Like someone else said..think Mike Williams.

I'm glad the 49ers aren't giving in. I never wanted Cashtree to begin with and this does it for me. I couldn't care any less if he were to ever puta niner jersey on.

I'm glad the 49ers aren't giving in. I never wanted Cashtree to begin with and this does it for me. I couldn't care any less if he were to ever put a niner jersey on.

Starting to feel the same way too.
tired.gif

Ehh, we just gotta work things out. Sing will put him in his place once he steps on the field.

If he did it, that'd just be really dumb on his part. If he sits out, he'd be lucky if he were even drafted in the 1st round next year- not only wouldthere be concerns about if he "lost" it a bit, but also new character issues. They're just being dumb.
laugh.gif

Glad I didn't run out and buy this clowns jersey. Dude was one of my favorite WR in college but I've lost alot of respect for him you haven'tcaught one pass in the NFL but your demanding more money? You gotta earn that son. He's smoking rocks if he thinks he'll be a first round pick withthese early problems. He's going to get ALOT less money next year. Maybe not even drafted.

Bruce Feldman's blog

This week's top-10 list is players I'm most curious to see in the fall:

1. Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State: Thanks to a host of factors -- such as the attention that Sam Bradford and Colt McCoy received, the presence of MichaelCrabtree and the catch he made to beat No. 1-ranked Texas, the fact that Oklahoma State was not a top-10 team and the arrival of a batch of phenomenal freshmanwideouts -- Bryant was somewhat overlooked last season. His numbers were impressive (87 catches, 19 touchdowns), but I didn't begin to grasp his talentuntil I started hearing from rival players and coaches this summer. The guy is big and fast but not freakishly so (although Bryant is said to have the biggesthands in college football). His ball skills and ability to operate in traffic are what separate him. One player I spoke to who has covered both Crabtree andBryant many times says there is no comparison: Bryant is the superior receiver. If that's really the case, I can't wait to see more of him, especiallywhen the Cowboys play a big SEC team such as Georgia in the opener.

no h o m o but i wanna see the measurments of Dez' hands... I've never heard of so many people be so shocked in how big someones hands are.. Thats aHUGE asset for a reciever tho

Look at his hands when he rubbin em together, then watch the last few minutes when he put his hand in the camera
roll.gif

laugh.gif
why he put his hand on top of desmond howard head & make catch� like when u do ya lil brother
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yall remember this from his fall training his Freshman yr?
F296707.JPG

F296708.JPG

smh.gif
pimp.gif

Terrible balls Robinson throws and he still catches em.

IMO he still has to distinguish himself from the typical OSU WR.

Back
Top Bottom