Agent: Michael Crabtree will re-enter the Draft (SF 2009 1st round pick) !?!?!

Change the title, the agent never said that. his cousin/advisor, whos obviously an absolute idiot and just gave the 49ers leverage, said that.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Change the title, the agent never said that. his cousin/advisor, whos obviously an absolute idiot and just gave the 49ers leverage, said that.

pretty sure he told his cousin to go ahead and release that statement.
laugh.gif

whatever, hes not gonna sit out. he will be signed soon enough.

Michael Crabtree really needs to stop... why can't the NFL be like the NBA and give them all small contracts until they've earned big money? It justdoesn't make any sense to give someone Pro-Bowl money when they haven't even played a PRESEASON down... I've never understood this reasoning(especially with QBs)... you pay a QB $50 million and they don't even play for the first couple seasons... they struggle through the next two and theyfinally have some semblance of an NFL QB in their 5th year... it just doesn't make any sense... put a cap on rookie contracts... and then dumb $+% holdoutslike this don't happen... I understand it when it's someone who's PROVEN their worth and they choose to sit out until they get a fiscally soundcontract... when you're some punk kid who was just living in a dorm four months ago eating Ramen Noodles, it's completely unreasonable to get paid $5million a year before you've had a chance to earn it...

Rant over.

This just plain stupid. It's a privilege to play in any sports league,wanting big bucks before you even learn the system.I must be old school cause ithought hard work came before sucess. We have a chicken plant down here where i live,and the work is brutal. Let Craptree work there for a month he would berunning back for that money.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yall remember this from his fall training his Freshman yr?
F296707.JPG

I remember this pic. Didn't know that was Dez though. Had no idea who he was at the time.

I hope he does sit out the year and then gets drafted in the 3rd round or some +*$# next year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by RKO2004

]Yep. But if this dude is a bust
eek.gif
roll.gif
OMG he'll be on suicide watch. Oh and for people in the know. When ESPN or others say his mouth dropped him some picks, what exactly can one say to fall like this?
Fall like what? He fell from Top 5 to #10 after having ankle surgery late in the process and not working out for teams before the draft..
Draft status, public imagine plus league image.

^No hes not.

What I dont understand, is his cousin said he wants "fair market value" for Crabtree.....well moron, there is NO market for Crabtree. Hes not a freeagent. He really has no leverage right now. He is NOT going to sit out the season, who are we kidding? Just swallow your pride, sign your "unfair"contract, and use it as motivation when its time for your next contract. If you do well, the Niners WILL give you a fat extension. Dont be a ruhtard.

If he does actually play this year, which i expect him to do, singletary WILL straighten his crooked *#% into shape.

Is it really that serious acid & dland?
being as fickle as myself when it comes to sports teams is not some heinous crime.

Now please stop worrying so much about what I do.
In fact this may not be a bad opportunity to utilize that ignore user feature we have on this site.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by 92

being as fickle as myself when it comes to sports teams is not some heinous crime.
Then you're not a fan, simple as that.
OK i am not a fan.
Does it make you happy now that we've established that?
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom