AGS Upclose:Air Jordan III (3) – Stealth/Varsity Red-Black-White

I THINK SOMEONE ALREADY SAID IT BUT, IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY JORDAN III IS A MUST COP. THESE ARE HOT AND ILL PICK EM UP BUT I HOPE THEY DON'T RUIN A CLASSIC WITH MAD NEW COLORWAYS

I THINK SOMEONE ALREADY SAID IT BUT, IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY JORDAN III IS A MUST COP. THESE ARE HOT AND ILL PICK EM UP BUT I HOPE THEY DON'T RUIN A CLASSIC WITH MAD NEW COLORWAYS

These are a lil too busy.

Just give us the unreleased III in Black Red with Nubuck.

These look too retro +sy

These are a lil too busy.

Just give us the unreleased III in Black Red with Nubuck.

These look too retro +sy

Man..i don't wanna like these..but i do..i'll try and cop 'em when they drop..but I won't get 'em if I don't get a discount..

Man..i don't wanna like these..but i do..i'll try and cop 'em when they drop..but I won't get 'em if I don't get a discount..

This shoe just has too much going on for me. AJIII's were always ill to me because they were simple and clean (No Sora), I'd feel like a clown in these stealth's.

This shoe just has too much going on for me. AJIII's were always ill to me because they were simple and clean (No Sora), I'd feel like a clown in these stealth's.

it's going to take me about 4 months to get over that glossy midsole, knowing me, I'll still end up copping

it's going to take me about 4 months to get over that glossy midsole, knowing me, I'll still end up copping

Back
Top Bottom