AI is a Stallion

just dont get how this guy does it still even at age 32.

This guy is a 6'0 guard who has made a living going in and getting hard buckets on bigger guys and doing so while scoring 30 points in seasons and playingTONS of minutes in Phily leading the league year in and year out. This is tough to do especially at his tiny stature. but still this guy has been a warrirthroughout his career and has done it as one of the best players this generation. But still even after year of doing this at age 32, its the same thing. Thisguy is once agin near the top of the league in scoring and he dropped 32 tonight. But out of all his impressive stats the thing that stands out most to me fora little guy who has a game where someone would think his body would take too many hits to be effective for a long time, is tis guy's stamina anddurability. not only is all his scoring and stuff still elite at age 32, but in the game he plays which takes alot from your body, he is still leading the NBAin minutes per game and does not have 1 DNP.

This warrior played every single second of tonights game, all 48 minutes and finished with 32 points and 12 assists
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hes a STALLION, i dont know how he does it.
pimp.gif

Like I said in another thread this past weekend... It's insane how he's not showing any signs of wear and tear yet. The man is 12 years in, taking thephysical pounding he takes on a nightly basis, you'd think he'd be showing at least some signs of his body starting to wear down. He's awarrior, no doubt about it.

Where's my man that said Iverson wasn't an all-timer?
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

like i said about a month ago. what dood has been doing at 32 is nothing short of amazing. and he needs his jersey retired league wide when he calls it quits

his impact on the game is beyond avg 27 a night. he made the NBA embrace the hip hop culture. i'm only half serious when i say he needs his jersey retired

Im sick of hearing.. "Dudes good for his size.." blah blah.

AI is amazing.

Damn you Mike Dunleavy. A.I. should have been in a Clippers jersey. Cassell, Iverson, Mobley, Brand and Kaman. Every time I hear about A.I. I always think ofwhat could have been.

With all the controversy in his career, the guy has never faltered. He's about as good now as he was back in '01 when he led the Sixers to the Finals.Dude's been beat up night after night and he still keeps coming back, embarrassing about 90% of the other pansies in the L in the process. Everyone talksabout his heart and toughness, but I'm always impressed by the fact he would have been a great player even without those attributes. His skill alone makeshim one of the best guards year after year. The fact that he backs it up with all the other intangibles? Extraordinary.

And he doesn't practice. You talkin' about practice? Practice? It wasn't a game, it was practice. Practice?

i remember a game a few years ago he was supposed to miss 2 weeks w/ a separated shoulder but he only ended up missing 1 game

How so?

iverson_injuries_300.jpg

[table][tr][td]
1. Left shoulder separation
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
2. Sore left shoulder
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
3. Sprained left ankle
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
4. Right quadriceps contusion
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
5. Broken right thumb
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
6. Synovitis, left knee, broken left big toe
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
7. Right shoulder dislocation
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
8. Left knee contusion
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
9. Left hip pointer
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
10. Tailbone contusion
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
11. Right elbow bursitis
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
12. Left sacroiliac joint contusion
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
13. Right elbow rehab
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
14. Sprained left thumb
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
15. Sprained right great toe
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
16. Fractured left hand
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
17. Right knee contusion
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
18. Right knee cematoma
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
19. Right knee contusion
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
20. Right index finger sprain
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
21. Right shoulder contusion
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
22. Right knee synovitis
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
23. Right knee synovitis/right knee lesion of the articular cartilage of the trochlear groove
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
24. Right Elbow Contusion
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
25. Right Ankle Sprain
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
26. Left Shoulder Strain
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
27. Flu-Like Symptoms
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
28. Right and Left Thumb Sprains
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
29. Left Ankle Sprain