AI is a Stallion

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

like i said about a month ago. what dood has been doing at 32 is nothing short of amazing. and he needs his jersey retired league wide when he calls it quits
picard-headesk.jpg

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Most heart in the league, period.
yup

If he was 5 or 6 inches taller he'd be the best in the game today..

Yall are all right when talking about his greatness but lets not add inches to his height or anythign like that, I thikn his size makes him great andallows him to be a mismatch and slither thru gaps. If AI was 6'4 or 6'5 he might not be the same, he might not even be considered great. Who he ismakes him great

eb4president... my sentiments exactly, his height makes him unique and different than other scorers

I got to see him play against the Pacers in 05 AI dropped 50 it was amazing to watch his pace through the game. There is no way this dude is 6 ft tall,he's maybe 5'10" 175, his legs are like toothpicks and he's still got hops at 32. In my mind The Answer is one of the greatest scorers inleague history. Best player post Jordan era.

Kobe
TD
AI

in no particular order.

AI is much appreciated, man i miss watching him night in and night out in philly

Originally Posted by sw33nskill

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Most heart in the league, period.

And it not even close...

ill give it to AI but to say its not even close is a huge disrespect to this man. Tough as nails. you can go ahead and call me biased, and ill just callyou ignorant so don't even start.

2mpmxio.jpg

and he needs his jersey retired league wide when he calls it quits

If Jordan hasnt gotten that yet, what makes u thing AI deserves it?

his impact on the game is beyond avg 27 a night. he made the NBA embrace the hip hop culture. i'm only half serious when i say he needs his jersey retired

I agree that AI is a warrior and hes one of my all time favorites. Not only that but he had the NBA embrace hip-hop culture, one of the pioneers to todaysgame and revolutionized the position he played. But league wide
ohwell.gif
Imean its crazy what he has done but he has never even won a championship, and 3 is not like 99 or anything its probably the most or one of the most commonlyused numbers in the game. I say definitely in Phily, Denver as well if he keeps it up, but league wide is a stretch.
AI>Marcus Colston
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you can add Devin Hester to that list as well

These always turn into comparison threads but yes he has such a passion and tenacity when he's on the floor, which is every minute of the game. One of theplayers you'll tell your kids about.

He's got a big heart. I was watching NBA TV today and it had something about Iverson and he said "he leaves it out on the floor".

I love the AI threads because im always reppin him big whenever I talk about basketball in my city and noone gives him the credit.

Back
Top Bottom