AIR BAKIN 2014 RETRO

They will go way under $99 for sure, just like the last time. $60 will be the right price IMO, its a meter of time.

Every time I see this thread has been posted in I'm hoping it's info on the black, blue, grey CW. Come on Nike and rerelease them so I can have my Bakin collection complete please.

BowJH9yIMAAl9pH.jpg

waiting for em to drop past 80 to bout 60. if i miss out in the 60 range, ill be willing to go back up to a buck :lol:

must cop

After missing out on the 2007 retro, I'm so happy to finally have these...especially for $100. The quality is legit as well. All I need now is that royal/black CW to finally retro.

View media item 1031665

Just copped a pair of the red and yellow CW at the citadel outlets for $39.99. Not a fan of the shoe but i could not pass up on that price.

Random pair in the back clerance wall. I did see a few other sizes available but can remember exactly what sizes.

I looked at my 07 "heat colorway" I got in 2010 in an outlet..it's cray I got it for $52. I still use them for ball..such a greatly built shoe.

Nike finally bought back the white/black/blue Air Raid to go with the black/grey. Now I'm just waiting for the black/blue/grey Bakin to complete this model. I can care LESS about these retro + CWs. Come on Nike and do it already!

Back
Top Bottom