AIR BAKIN 2014 RETRO

These flopped
If we're being Honest, MOST of what Nike drops these days FLOPS.
grin.gif

They drop so much BS, but most are blinded by the Huge, Hot, & Hyped Releases that they don't realize it.

Guess they gotta keep the business maintained, but eh.

Those patents are horrible to me. I got the black outs last release.

Nike finally bought back the white/black/blue Air Raid to go with the black/grey. Now I'm just waiting for the black/blue/grey Bakin to complete this model. I can care LESS about these retro + CWs. Come on Nike and do it already!

Only ones I want.

View media item 1099487 I got a pair today I'm so damn happy I missed out on the last release but correct me if I'm wrong but the retail price wasn't as steep last time? Just curious I can't remember. But I got a date tonight and I'm wearing them wish me luck.lol! Next on my list is the air raid that retail price is a bit high too IMO but idk I was a like 13 the last time those released

View media item 1099487 I got a pair today I'm so damn happy I missed out on the last release but correct me if I'm wrong but the retail price wasn't as steep last time? Just curious I can't remember. But I got a date tonight and I'm wearing them wish me luck.lol! Next on my list is the air raid that retail price is a bit high too IMO but idk I was a like 13 the last time those released
Good luck and I think they may have been $130 last time but don quote me lol!

Such an underrated shoe. I'm thinking about doing a lace swap on these joints and throwing some black shoe laces instead.

The last retro actually came with black laces. Every time I see this thread get posted in I hope it's the announcement of the black/blue/grey CW. The wait continues...

Last edited:
I paid both canadian retail on these and the black grey air raids and im not happy with either of them. Compared the bakins to the 07 black grey release and the back of the ankle collar is on another level of skinny. The height of the shoe is on par with the 2007 but is a skinnier shoe all around. I have not worn my pair as of yet but I have tried them on and I will admit they do feel as good if not better than the 07 release. Also the sockliner covers more of the mesh cuts which allowed for more ventilation on the 07. Last but not least, that damn shiny mudguard which makes the shoe look cheap as a mutha. The air raids are another story.

Last edited:
@Q-BALL2220 check the outlet thread a few colors including the black & red have been popping up in outlets

Anybody know where the red/black is available? or any colors?
Most of the outlets around the country have them. I know for sure the nike outlet her in New Orleans has the grey and navy pair. Just get the style code and call Nike up. They can check the outlets and see which one will have your size available. If so , you can just call them up and place a phone order. Me personally , i'm waiting until they hit $44 before I cop a couple pairs.

Most of the outlets around the country have them. I know for sure the nike outlet her in New Orleans has the grey and navy pair. Just get the style code and call Nike up. They can check the outlets and see which one will have your size available. If so , you can just call them up and place a phone order. Me personally , i'm waiting until they hit $44 before I cop a couple pairs.
A Cali outlet had them for $34 around Black Friday...

Back
Top Bottom