AIR BAKIN 2014 RETRO

I respect your assessment. For those that think paying retail for these is crazy I have a question. Will you ever or have you ever paid full price for something that will or has gone on sale before? If something dropped that you want and can afford, you would wait every time until it goes on sale? If the answer is yes your not keeping it real.
i def feel ya on this and if you love the shoes you NEVER wait for them to go on sale because there is always something inside you that knows that murphys law dictates that if you love the shoe and wait for it to go on sale 2 things will happen, A. they will sell out or 2. you will end up paying more than retail because they sold out. either way you either pay too much or dont get them so go cop your shoes man cuz trust me when those ndestrukts come out they will be had for retail and when they go on sale

i dont have a love that deep for this shoe so...

kinda look like if ronald mcdonald had his own air max...

^^^^so much hate, you cant keep your eyes off her^^^^^
eyes.gif

i feel bad for the people that payed retail plus tax, just to see these go on sale for 80.00 bucks
Feel bad why? I paid retail and it didn't hurt my pockets in the slightest. Feel bad for those who think $150 is a lot of money.
Your absolutely right but if you could be patient and wait KNOWING YOU CAN GET YOU'RE SIZE FOR PROBABLY HALF THE PRICE  down the line. then why not let it sit? 

Think about it. Who does this, buy a sneaker on impulse cause you like the shoe.You dont get around to use it, because you have other sneakers you haven't worn since 2006.  finally you come around to wear the Air "bacon" and its is on sale. NOW dont you feel robbed?

Side note All  retro Charles Barkleys, Griffeys, carnivores go on sale. 

Last edited:
Your absolutely right but if you could be patient and wait KNOWING YOU CAN GET YOU'RE SIZE FOR PROBABLY HALF THE PRICE  down the line. then why not let it sit? 

Think about it. Who does this, buy a sneaker on impulse cause you like the shoe.You dont get around to use it, because you have other sneakers you haven't worn since 2006.  finally you come around to wear the Air "bacon" and its is on sale. NOW dont you feel robbed?

Side note All  retro Charles Barkleys, Griffeys, carnivores go on sale. 

I totally understand where your coming from bruh. There's no right or wrong, just preference.

size 13 dont always make the sale racks which influenced my decision to buy but i still did so under retail

size 13 dont always make the sale racks which influenced my decision to buy but i still did so under retail
I don't blame you for that but more importantly who is the jawn in your avi bro?! lol I'm sorry but I couldn't resist any longer 

Same argument all over again here, one person claims that $150-160 is nothing and all the other people are on the opposite opinion, hmmm...I wonder who is right?

Same argument all over again here, one person claims that $150-160 is nothing and all the other people are on the opposite opinion, hmmm...I wonder who is right?

Neither right or wrong. To clarify my statement $150 in this shoe climate is low in comparison to the prices folks are willing to line up for or pay resell. I knew when I paid retail for these that they could be had later on sale, so there's no need to feel sorry for me for paying retail. I just wanted them on the spot. I can totally understand folks waiting though.

Nah, nobody is feeling sorry, they thing is since when regular Nike's that have been retro-ed before and proven to fail cost almost as much as Jordan's? Think Nike are just starting to feel they are untouchable and whatever garbage they put out there with whatever quality or materials, it will instantly be bought. I believe a rude awakening is in their future, I see more and more people doing the smart, logical thing and are waiting for that sale price, which will come unavoidably, or just pass all together.  Way too many retros with "updated" materials and price tags have fallen due to Nike's careless tactics.

But to each its own, I am a true believer in the "wait and never pay more than what I think those shoes worth" process, no meter of hype or whatever else, they are just shoes. 

Oh and I do like the model, don't get me wrong, but I copped back in 08-09 from the Nike outlet for $35.

Last edited:
18% off 150 at FTL with this code LKS14PAT copped for $131. Its still more than I was hoping to pay but it helps out. 

Last edited:
i def feel ya on this and if you love the shoes you NEVER wait for them to go on sale because there is always something inside you that knows that murphys law dictates that if you love the shoe and wait for it to go on sale 2 things will happen, A. they will sell out or 2. you will end up paying more than retail because they sold out. either way you either pay too much or dont get them so go cop your shoes man cuz trust me when those ndestrukts come out they will be had for retail and when they go on sale

this is kind of what happened with me waiting on the white\green gloves. I waited for them to go on sale, copped for 100 and my order was canceled. One week later i went to champs bit the bullet and paid retail. you never know for sure.

these are a buck 50 box price

i'll wait a few months if i even buy them at all

i wanna pay under $90.00 for them

They went for less than that last time they retroed. I'm sure they'll be at outlets for less than $60.

I want them to do the blue/black again. Never got those even though that's my favorite colorway.

I found these at a mom & pop store in Decatur for $125 if anyone's interested. I imagine they'll be dropping in price soon everywhere there were several sizes left.

Just returned my bakins so I wouldn't feel bad paying 250+ For the foams. I'll recoup once they go on sale

Same here.....gonna scoop these up when they go on sale. Just wish they kept the emblem on the back

I wish they did too but I understand. Idk why they didn't create another fire logo instead of the plain NA on back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom