AIR BUBBLE POPPED IN COPPER FOAMS. URGENT!!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

OP is selling the shoes on ebay without letting anyone know of the flaw....
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...sPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

not good.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

OP, foam ones and pros definitely do not have an air bubble, zoom air is what it is. It says it on the damn sole

That caught me off guard also, but I think the OP is talking about the unit there in. Zoom air has a air bag like unit also. You can see what it looks like in the Jordan XXI and XXII's.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

OP, foam ones and pros definitely do not have an air bubble, zoom air is what it is. It says it on the damn sole

That caught me off guard also, but I think the OP is talking about the unit there in. Zoom air has a air bag like unit also. You can see what it looks like in the Jordan XXI and XXII's.

Good luck fam. I send my gold flights back in the day and they sent me the gray 15's : (

Good luck fam. I send my gold flights back in the day and they sent me the gray 15's : (

lol and ever since it came out he put them on ebay he has disappeared from the thread..what a surprise

lol and ever since it came out he put them on ebay he has disappeared from the thread..what a surprise

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

He gives legit sellers a bad name
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

He gives legit sellers a bad name
30t6p3b.gif

no bids on the shoe yet...but he didn't cancel the auction..this guy should be banned from the B/S forum

no bids on the shoe yet...but he didn't cancel the auction..this guy should be banned from the B/S forum

report the auction guys, clearly the OP doesnt care
30t6p3b.gif

I was already in the process. Glad to hear someone else feel the same way. I'd have a serious issue after buying from this guy as a potential bidder. Ebay should be shutting it down soon if given enough flags.
Not smart to complain about it on a sneaker forum in the first place....
30t6p3b.gif

report the auction guys, clearly the OP doesnt care
30t6p3b.gif

I was already in the process. Glad to hear someone else feel the same way. I'd have a serious issue after buying from this guy as a potential bidder. Ebay should be shutting it down soon if given enough flags.
Not smart to complain about it on a sneaker forum in the first place....
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom